Chapter 3: School

Mavis's pov

I woke up because of an annoying sound. I tried to stop my alarm but it didn't work. So I did the only logical thing and threw my alarm at my wall. The gods weren't on my side this time and my clock didn't break.

"aww come on...'' I mumbled into my pillow and stood up to go to my alarm. After I shut the thing up, I went to the shower so I could wake up. After my cold shower I went to dress myself. 'Where the fuck is my uniform' I thought as I searched my closet for it.

I hate mornings...

~

After about 20 minutes, I was ready and went off to school. My skirt is a little too short but I don't give a fuck. I actually look quite good in it. I had put on some thigh high black socks, just because it looked good with it.

My brown long hair was flowing behind me as I was walking. The school wasn't that far away from my house so it didn't take me long. As I reached the school I made my way to my new class.

'where the fuck is 1A?!' 

This school is too big... I hate it here, I am going to be late in my first day. Not that I really care, but I don't want to deal with the teacher at this hour. It's too early for getting scolded at.

'Finally' I thought as I saw the door from class 1A. When I went in, there were quite a lot of students, chatting with each other, so I just went to the back, far away as possible from the front.

When I sat down I heard how some boy was yelling at another one. 'Geez, why the fuck do I need to be in a class with this dude' I thought as I watched the scene unfold from the back.

When I was complaining in my head, I didn't realize that a candy cane boy was examining me. After about 5 mins our homeroom teacher came, and told us to change into some gym clothes that he gave us.

As I was making my way to the girls locker room, a pink skinned girl came towards me with a big smile on her face. 'No please, stay away.'

"Hey! My name is Ashido Mina," She basically yelled at me. I nodded while hoping that she would go away but didn't want to be rude, so I said my name as a response, "Mavis".

She was trying to make a conversation with me over various things, and I only gave her short answers, hoping she would get the hint and leave me. She stopped talking when we finally arrived at the girls locker room and she went to someone else to talk to.

After I was finished with dressing, I went out to the field and looked around, 'what would they do if they were here?'

I hummed shortly and went up to the boy that was screaming his lungs out 15 minutes ago. "Hey shorty whatcha doin?"

"Who are you calling short you damn extra!" That's easy. "Well, for whom do I need to look down to make eye contact with?" I made myself smirk. That was totally a lie, we were the same height.

He started to shout at me insults and how we are the same height, but I just smiled brightly. "You know, for a shorty you are quite loud, like a chihuahua. I think I will call you that," I pretended to think.

"I have a name you bitch! My name is Bakugo Katsuki, better keep that in your tiny little head." I think that's his normal volume, I can get used to it. It is loud, but I am used to loud people."Well I didn't ask after your name little chihuahua," I said while grinning. His face went red and I thought he would explode from all the rage inside of him.

Before he could throw more insults at me, Sleephead announced that we are having a quirk-test. Some girl with a brown bob asked about some orientation shit, but I zoned out at that 'boringgggg'.

705  words