▶「 𝐉𝐉𝐊 」𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮

♥ 2000 Followers - 25 December 2020
A Merry Christmas gift as well.
A younger Geto who hasn't y'know(manga spoiler)

----------

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲. ¹

He frowned as he tried to think of the perfect present for her. He didn't earn much, given how he was merely a student at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, but he wanted the best for his girlfriend who often showered him with love whenever he returns to the dorm from a mission.

He was powerful indeed, a special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, and many would question why he would date someone who was merely a Grade 4 then. But often, he would brush it aside, but he knew all too well that his girlfriend was affected.

He fell in love with her, and as cliche, as it sounds, it was love at the first sound. How when they were deployed on a mission together, for she was a first-year student, with him, being a third-year student then.

How they were deployed on the same mission went unknown to them, but when he heard her speak, asking for help for the first time, his heart skipped a beat. And since then, did he set his eyes on her, eventually having her as his girlfriend.

He would always protect her, no matter the occasion. No matter how minor the danger was, he was always there for her. He could be cocky from time to time, but when it comes to her, he mellows down a whole lot.

And often he would bicker with Gojo in front of her, where she would look utterly confused as to whether they were really fighting or not. Which then Geto had to often assure her that they were just bickering for the sake of passing time, and nothing more.

"Boo!" and he chuckled as he watched her flinched upon the sudden scare he had inflicted her with. He watched as she turned to look at him with a slight pout on her face then as she quickly covered what she was doing, earning a rather curious look from her boyfriend.

"What are you hiding?" he asked, and he watched as she shook her head vigorously. She scrunched her nose up, hugging whatever she was hiding against her chest tightly when Geto tried to reach out for it.

Deciding not to probe any further, did he look around her room, wondering what she was lacking. He was often told by her that if he were to buy her gifts, she would want something that she needs instead of something that she wants.

And with that, did he feel that he should be able to spot what she was lacking, and needed. But then he realized how [name] had practically everything she needed, and he could feel a sense of defeat coming through his soul.