➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: butterflyemi
Tojuro will be Kyojuro's reincarnation for this one-shot.

----------

Because humanity was at stake, but little did they know despite the defeat of the demon lord, they were never free from the hell they lived in

He had a daughter that nobody knew off except for the Upper Moon Demons. And suggestively, did the Upper Moon Two, Doma, have a daughter as well. Kibutsuji Muzan had tasked the Upper Moon Demons to train his daughter to the utmost of her capability, and from time to time would he tell her that one day, she would be the one to carry on his name.

The final battle commences and he remembers well enough that he had instructed for his daughter, along with Doma's daughter to seek refuge and not participate in the battle. The defeat of the demon lord was felt through her blood as she looked at Doma's daughter.

Little by little did the duo realize that they would be the world's worst enemy, just like how their fathers were to the demon slayers. They remembered then, how they were trained, and how much stronger they had become.

After the final battle, everything was peaceful. They believed that demons no longer existed for years, that is until Kamado Tanjiro and his wife, Kamado Kanao bumped into the two demon girls who happened to chance upon their home.

How their nichirin blades were immediately retrieved from being nailed to the wall and drawn out. The daughter of the demon lord started to get angrier by the second, having vivid memories of how her father had died.

Yet, Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Kanao realized they didn't stand a chance against the demon girls before them, hence another wave of torturous demon-hunting continued.

"Good morning, [name]!" and [name] flinched when she heard the loud voice of Tojuro who yelled at her from across the hall. Her cheeks flushed red then as she watched her classmate run up to him, and soon she felt Toko nudging her slightly.

"When are you going to confess?" she teased and [name] puffed her cheeks out and soon covered her face then as it turned bright red. Toko laughed at the way she was acting, finding her adorable and she soon went to find Kanata instead.

"Eh? [name]?! Are you alright? Do you have a fever?! Are you unwell?!" Tojuro asked and [name] shook her head quickly, only for her to flush a deeper red then as Tojuro placed his hand onto her forehead once she removed her hands.

"If you are unwell, you should rest at home!" Tojuro pointed out and [name] nodded her head once more, feeling her heart pounding hard against her chest once again. How she could only wish that she had the courage to confess her love to him, which she thought it would be better to remain silent about it.