♦ 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomihoekagiyuu

----------

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞!"

Asmo spoke out as he looked at Satan who was busy preparing his bag that he was going to bring with him to the human world as Lucifer has requested for him to do so, and since he was going to be in the human world, why not head to the library to look at some new books that might have arrived?

"Sure, sure," Satan spoke, clearly not really interested in his younger brother's words as he walked down the hallway of House of Lamentation and soon found Lucifer who was waiting for him. The other demon brothers had gathered as well, looking at Satan who seems a little too happy to be leaving Devildom.

"You seem too happy, ya know?" Mammon spoke out, and Satan raised an eyebrow at the Avatar of Greed, who then shut his mouth as he shrunk away and hid behind Lucifer instead.

"Please, be on your best behaviour," Lucifer spoke out and Satan rolled his eyes as he stepped through the portal that would take him to where the human world was.

[name] was seen humming to herself a tune as she looked around the bookstore trying to find the light novel which she had been trying to find. Her eyes widened as she realized it was on the top shelf and she sighed. Shaking her head a little, she tiptoed to reach for it, only to sigh.

Not bothering with that light novel, she proceeded to grab another book instead that she had an interest in reading and proceeded to head over to the nearest empty seat. The good thing about the bookstore was that it had a mini cafe in it as well.

"At least it wouldn't be that noisy here," [name] whispered out. [name] sighed with a soft smile on her face. Being lost in books had been her favourite thing to do no matter what. No matter rain or shine, she loves to lose herself why reading a book.

It comforts her somehow.

"I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we are from the same star," [name] whispered to herself as she flipped the page and tucked her hair behind her ear as she continued to read.

"Excuse me, I can't help but notice that you're extremely beautiful," and [name] started to look at the man with a frown on her face as she turned to pay attention to her book instead. Not interested in entertaining the man.