▶ 𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢

𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku

----------

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ¹

She was tasked to exorcise a curse in his school, but it ended up with her getting interested in him instead. She had taken an interest in him, given how she had noticed he was looking at a movie poster that showed a horror movie then.

Which she too, found interest in it. She wanted to speak to him, only for him to walk away a tad bit too quickly. How he would try to avoid talking to others, and there seems to be some sort of hatred reflected in his eyes as well, which she took note of. Yet, that didn't stop her from liking him then.

"Again..." she softly whispered out.

She packed her bag as the bell soon rung, where she wanted to head home and binge watch on some shows she had chanced upon. She smiled gently, yet a frown was soon seen on her face as she looked at Junpei who was being followed then.

She had seen him getting bullied time and time again, which she could only wonder why he didn't stand up for himself. Yet, she remembered how he often ensured his hair covered his forehead, did [name] figured something out.

Curiosity getting the better of her as she followed quietly, where nobody noticed her presence. Yet her eyes widened as she watched as Junpei was shoved against the fence, being bullied once more.

Her blood turned cold as her heart pounded hard against her chest then. How she wanted to yell at the bullies for touching him in the first place. She watched as one of them brought a cigarette up.

Ready to burn him again.

"Hey!" she yelled out as she swung her bag with ease knocking the cigarette out of who seems to be Ito then. He had on a deadly glare, sending it towards [name] who narrowed her eyes at him in response as well.

"You again, picking on him!" [name] yelled out, pointing a finger at Ito who shrugged his shoulders in response as he reached out, ready to grab hold of [name] and put her in her place, only for her to grab hold of his wrist with ease, twisting his arm and ended up breaking it instead.

"Run!" the bullies yelled out, and [name] let out a huff then as she crossed her arms against her chest and soon turned to look at Junpei whose eyes were wide opened, yet his heart was pounding hard against his chest then.