➹ 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐢

𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
Time Travelling AU(Taisho Era)

----------

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭? 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞�...

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭? 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧. ¹

"Oyakata-sama!" and she turned to look, wondering who had called out to her. She looked utterly confused then when she noticed a kakushi had called out to her, and she could only have a gentle smile on her face.

"Yes?" she asked, unsure of how to refer her.

"A-Ah, are you going on a mission now? Please be safe! And here, this is the information that you have requested for me to gather from the Ubuyashiki estate!" she spoke out and handed her the stack of papers.

"Hmm... Thank you..." she softly whispered out as she gathered the papers in her hands and soon turned, walking away as she allowed her hand to rest on the blade then.

Tsugikuni [name], the current leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. It was rather surprising that she didn't take on the Ubuyashiki name despite her mother being an Ubuyashiki and her father being a Tsugikuni.

But she was impressive for a mere 25-year-old girl who was badly infected by the family's curse. Yet, it doesn't seem to affect her capabilities as she continued to work hard as a Hashira, being a leader and leading those who wanted to rid all evil.

For demons continued to exist even till now.

She flipped through the papers, hand-written by her great-grandfather, Ubuyashiki Kiriya, and she could only allow a small smile to appear on her lips then as she read what was written. Somehow, she could feel her body shaking as if she was right there at the scene.

How her great-grandfather was one who had tried his best to lead through the battle then, and how the Hashiras back then tried their best to defeat the demon lord. Yet, none of them realized how the demons continued to exist then.

"Tsugikuni [name]!" and [name] flinched upon hearing her full name being called did she turned to look at who had called out to her. She let out a soft smile then as the Wind Hashira came up to her all too quickly.

"Shinazugawa-san... The more scars you are getting, the more you look like Shinazugawa Sanemi," she pointed out, and he laughed then as he patted her on the shoulder.