➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: okami_star1
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 '𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐢' 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐞𝐚𝐭.

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
I love you more
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨-𝐤𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?"

Whispers were heard as students were by the windows, looking at what was going on as they noticed by the school gates, there was the ever so kind Kamado Tanjiro, and before him was a lady who looked much older than him.

With long burgundy hair and dark pink eyes. They noticed the kind smile on her face, so that similar to Tanjiro's as well.

Rengoku Kyojuro, the History teacher of Kimetsu Academy, wondered what was going on with the commotion that was happening along the hallway. He stopped walking together with Uzui Tengen, the Art teacher, and he took a look outside.

Only for his golden eyes to widened at who he saw. He watched as she turned to look, and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a gentle smile as her dark pink eyes laid upon him.

Tengen frowned, and soon a flamboyant smirk appeared on his lips as he placed a large hand onto Kyojuro's head, ruffling slightly.

"Love at first sight?" he asked in a teasing tone and watched as his fellow friend and colleague's face flushed red upon hearing what he had just said.

Only for his eyes to widen as Tengen picked him with ease, causing a commotion in the hallway as he threw Kyojuro out of the window.

"RENGOKU-SENSEI!" they yelled out, panicking as they thought that Tengen had murdered Kyojuro by doing that, only to watch as Kyojuro landed safely on his feet.

His golden eyes then laid upon Tanjiro's older sister who had on a shocked look,  and soon her lips curled up into a smile as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Ah! That's him! Rengoku-sensei! Meet my older sister, Kamado [name]!" Tanjiro called out as Kyojuro made his way towards where [name] was and he smiled widely at.

"Rengoku Kyojuro, Kamado's History teacher at the academy," he spoke out as he held his hand out and watched as [name] smiled and held his hand, shaking it slightly.

"I heard a lot about you, Rengoku-san. Often Tanjiro will tell me how much he wishes for you to come over to our house and eat," [name] spoke out with a smile and somehow Kyojuro could feel his heart speeding up.

"Eh? There is this sweet scent radiating from you, Rengoku-sensei. Is something wrong? Did you eat something sweet?" Tanjiro asked and soon his dark red eyes widened.