➹ 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: kurap1k2
𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭.

----------

"𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨-𝐤𝐮𝐧!"

"𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨-𝐤𝐮𝐧!"

and Muichiro turned to look towards the young girl, whom he somehow forgot her age. But judging by the way she looks, along with her height, he could only assume she was somewhat his age.

"You are...?" he asked in a soft voice and her cheeks puffed out as she started to get angry at him. Well, not full-on angry since she knew she couldn't be that way towards him.

"[name]! [name]!" she yelled out and Muichiro's eyes widened slightly and soon he nodded his head. Starting to remember slowly about who [name] was and soon he reached out, grabbing hold of her hand.

"You are always forgetting about me, Tokito-kun," she spoke out as she rested her hand on the handle of her nichirin blade while her other was still being held by Muichiro's small hand as well, pulling her along.

"[name]... Cloud Hashira..." he whispered out and [name] let out a sigh then.

"You don't have to speak about my position," she pointed out and soon she realized they were walking up the hill that seems to be all too familiar to her. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then as they reached the huge sakura tree that rested at the top of the hill.

She settled down next to him as they laid on the grass patch, staring up to the sky where the white fluffy clouds were floating by. His view laid upon solely on the clouds, only to watch as her hand was stretched out, where her finger started to point.

"That one looks like a flower," she spoke out and Muichiro tried to locate the 'flower' that [name] had seen and he eventually noticed it. He eyes remained to stare blankly then as he continued to look at the clouds, and soon raised his finger and pointed as well.

"Looks like a cat," he mumbled out and [name] followed where his finger pointed as well. Soon, Muichiro reached over to [name]'s hand unconsciously and his pinky hooked onto hers as well. Her eyes widened slightly, but she remained silent then.

The duo slowly but surely drifted off to slumber under the warm sunlight where the clouds continued to pass along the clear blue sky.

"[name]... [name]..." and [name] frowned slightly in her sleep and soon opened her eyes, wondering who was calling out to her. She turned and look, noticing how the sun was setting and that she was still on the hill.

Turning to look at Muichiro who had called her, did her lips curled up into a smile then.

"You remembered my name," she whispered out and Muichiro remained silent as he stood up, dusting off the grass that got caught on his uniform and so did [name] followed his actions. The duo started to make their way down the hill, and eventually, their 'guardian' appeared.

Or rather... Self-proclaim guardian.

"And where have you two been?!" the Wind Hashiras voice was heard echoing through the headquarters of the Demon Slayer Corps. Without another thought did Muichiro grab hold of [name]'s hand in his and started to run away with her.

"T-Tokito-kun?!" she called out and Muichiro remained silent. She then turned to look and watched as Sanemi was chasing after them as well, which then caused the duo to quickly speed up and eventually managed to hide beneath the estate where it was above the ground.

"Is he gone?" she asked in a soft voice, only to have Muichiro covering her mouth as they heard running footsteps. He lowered his body, eventually laying on the ground as he watched Sanemi's feet were running about.

And soon it no longer appeared. Muichiro then nodded his head slowly which [name] nodded as well. He removed his hand from her mouth and the duo eventually crawled out from beneath the estate with ease, and soon they settled on the patio.

Looking up to the sky where it was a beautiful orange gradient did they remained silent then. Without much thought going on as they soon watched the kakushis running about, running their errands as they tended to those who returned home with injuries.

The duo got up, ready to head back to their sleeping quarters instead since they don't have any ongoing missions, but the moment they took a step forward, did they plop themselves down and laid on the tatami flooring of the room they were in.

Where the courtyard was visible still, and most of the kakushis stopped as they turned to look at what had just happened. Their eyes widened as they scurried about and soon returned with covers and small makeshift pillows.

They covered the young Hashiras and ensured that their necks wouldn't ache due to their sleeping posture. And they watched as they slowly reached out to one another in their sleep, with their pinkies interlocked.

Drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

"You got to be fucking kidding me..."

"Carry them, Shinazugawa,"

They shifted slightly in their sleep, hearing the sound of someone training, did they start to wake up. Their eyes laid upon one another, which [name] had on a gentle smile whereas Muichiro looked at her blankly. The usual blank pair of mint-green eyes greeted her, yet he easily reached out and ruffled her locks.

They sat up, looking around as they realized they were back in their estate where they stayed together with the Wind Hashira and Stone Hashira. Realizing that probably someone had carried them back, did they stand up and walked towards the patio.

The duo looked as Sanemi was training, and they turned to walk away quickly. Only to hear the sound of the bamboo sword being dropped and running footsteps did Muichiro reached out once more and grabbed hold of [name]'s hand, running away once again.

"OI BRATS!" Sanemi's voice was heard but soon they ran up the hill, where they would often hang out. The duo looked at one another, looking at each other's messy hair did they end up leaning against the sakura tree while they sat on the grass patch.

Their eyes travelled up to look at the clouds that were passing by, and then [name] felt a weight on her lap. She looked down, watching as Muichiro had laid down and she couldn't help but place her hand on his chest, where his small hand reached out and held onto it.

"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

he spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened at what he had said and soon she smiled as she looked up and started to point towards the clouds once again. With him occasionally humming in response and speaking what he saw within the clouds, did the duo enjoyed one another's company.

Everything seems to be better when they are together.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝