➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐔𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
I struggled with this, I hope this turns out okay.

----------

Demons existed still

Demons existed still. But what was worst about this era was how werewolves and cursed spirits exist too.

How she often cursed herself for being alive in the first place. How long has it been since she was alive then? She couldn't remember given how it had been years since she last escaped from the demon lord.

The era continued through, and eventually, she lived in a world where it was so advanced, one would think that demons, werewolves and cursed spirits wouldn't exist.

But little did they know, they were wrong indeed.

She was given looks whenever she went out on her own, how her right eye was covered by an eye-patch that hides the slit-like look in it.

For after all those years of being tormented by Kibutsuji Muzan, did she turn into a half-demon. She manages to escape and take refuge, only for her to encounter most of the Hashiras that were led by her great-grandfather, Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

But this time, without Kagaya nor Kiriya, she had no choice but to stand her ground with the new demon slayers whom she had to train personally after the former Hashiras had passed on due to either age or disease.

Each was a descendant of the former Hashiras who had served Ubuyashiki Kagaya well, and she couldn't be more proud than to call them her pride and joy.

And she could only watch as she wrapped the bandages around her limbs once more, how Giichi was throwing a fit against Uzui Tenma as they were supposed to be going on a mission.

"You can't even reach my height, short stuff!" Tenma teased and Giichi puffed his cheeks out in response, which [name] could only laugh softly as she finished bandaging her limbs and got off from where she was.

Walking towards them as she ruffled them on their heads, which Tenma had to bend down slightly. Her eye laid upon their features, how they resembled those Hashiras she had worked with before over the years.

Time and time again, she would watch as time or disease take them away from her, and she could only hope for the descendants to be as adorable as them.

"You do resemble Tengen-san too much, Tenma. And you, Giichi, an exact opposite of Giyuu-san," she spoke out and soon patted them on their backs with a smile on her face.

"Come on, time to fulfil your duties, go," she spoke out and Tenma stuck his tongue out at Giichi who hid behind [name] instead, where he had on a slight pout.

"Sanehiro wouldn't be silent about this if he sees you both acting in such a manner. Nor would Tojuro too," [name] pointed out with a smile as the duo strapped their nichirin blades against their white belts once more.