▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: kyojuros_simp_hoe

----------

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧. ¹

"Good morning, [name]-chan!" Gojo called out as he saw how [name] was walking down the hallway of the school, with nothing being held in her hands. He noticed how her eyes travelled to meet his, and how she just walked past him.

"What's so good about mornings?" she muttered out this was their everyday verbal exchange in the mornings whenever Gojo saw her. He had on a slight pout then as he soon placed his hand onto her shoulder, gripping it gently as he tugged her back.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," he pointed out and [name] remained silent as she grabbed hold of his hand and pinched his flesh harshly, causing him to quickly let go.

"My bed is against the wall, Satoru. There is only one side of the bed that I can get off from and that's it," she spoke out with venom lacing through her voice and Gojo shivered upon her words.

"You are as cold as ever, [name]-chan!" he whined out and [name] turned, letting out a sigh that he heard and he started to shake her vigorously.

"Then deal with it," she bluntly spoke out as she swatted his hand away and proceeded to walk down the hallway once more as she needed to help in training the second-years.

"Don't be so cold to me, [name]-chan! You know I love you, right?" and [name] stopped in her tracks as she turned to look at him, grabbing hold of his uniform from the front did she yank him down.

"Quit saying those words so lightly, Satoru," she muttered out and soon shoved him away, clearly not in the mood to entertain any of his mischiefs.

"Oh dear, did I happen to make you upset?" he asked and [name] could feel a major headache coming along as she turned and walked away, hoping that Satoru would leave her alone.

But sadly, he didn't.

"[name]-sensei..." Maki called out as she looked at [name] who was frustrated with the fact that Gojo wanted to sit in during the training and watch what was going on.