♦ 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomatosuz

----------

"𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜," ¹

Those were the words she often heard from the demon brothers whenever she asked them how Lucifer is or where he was.

She could hear the sound of a pen scribbling and she could only shake her head, heading towards the kitchen quickly, only to return with a tray of teacups and a pot of tea.

She carefully balanced the tray with a hand and knocked on Lucifer's office, only to hear a muffled 'come in', did she push it open with ease with her feet. She poked her head past the door and looked, watching as Lucifer had on a tired smile on his face.

"Why are you still up?" he asked in a tired voice and he noticed the tray of teacups she had brought over and he could only chuckle softly.

Placing it onto the small table that was before his desk, she poured the cup of tea and walked over to where he was, gently setting it down before him. She then noticed he had on a slight frown, and she could only shake her head.

"No coffee for you," she spoke out and soon bend down, taking a look at what was happening. She watched as he hesitantly reached out for the cup of tea, only to take a sip of it as he continued with his paperwork.

"Do you need help?" she asked and Lucifer raised an eyebrow. He was about to answer with a firm 'no', only to notice how she was being persistent as she tugged on his arm harshly.

"Let me help so that you can get to bed soon," she spoke out and Lucifer let out a sigh then, nodding his head as he knew if he were to say no, [name] wouldn't let it go at all.

"Instead of helping me, I think your presence is good enough," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little then, having a slight pout on her face did she scrunch her nose up.

"Now, don't be throwing a tantrum at me," he pointed out and [name] let out a sigh then.

"At least let me arrange your paperwork or something, please?" she asked, and Lucifer could only nod his head in agreement then, allowing the human exchange student to help sort out his papers.

His eyes watched as she brought the stacks of papers that he was done signing and soon watched as she settled down in the armchair near the fireplace. He watched with amusement shown in his eyes how concentrated she was.

Lucifer softly chuckled as he started with his paperwork once more, and he could sometimes hear [name] humming to herself as she got stuck on where to place the paperwork at.

"Do you need help?" he asked and watched as she shook her head.

"Not yet! I think I can find the answers by myself. If I need any help, I'll let you know, Lucifer," she said with a smile as she looked up and then back to the mountain of paperwork. With her tongue stuck out as she started to sort them out once more.

He chuckled softly to himself at the sight before him, feeling calm as he continued with his paperwork. He would often glance up and take a look at her, noticing how her locks would fall and cover her face.

But he always knew she was beautiful in his eyes.

How he had hopelessly fell in love with a mere human.

He then decided that he should be as hardworking as her, proceeding with trying to complete as many paperwork as possible. His pen, never stopped for a break as he continued to sign them off and decide whether there should be a change in the information.

The paperwork on his desk started to decrease pile by pile, and eventually, he was left with just a stack of paperwork. He slowly looked up, with a pair of tired eyes did he chuckle as he looked at [name] who had fallen asleep on the chair.

He shook his head, getting up as he walked over to her side, pulling the pen out as he carefully arranged the paperwork that was about to tip over so that her hard work wouldn't go to waste. He took a look over them and hummed a satisfied hum in response, realizing what she sorted them into were correct, and he was rather impressed if he must say so.

"If only Mammon is as hardworking as you," he softly whispered out, removing his coat as he covered her with it. He yawned, looking at the stack of paperwork waiting for him, he decided to finish them off as he settled back down in his seat.

He then heard [name] groaning slightly in her sleep and he looked up, noticing how her pink-tinted lips were pressed into a fine thin line as she tried to find a comfortable position. He got up from his seat as he walked over, placing a gloved hand against her forehead.

Leaning down as he kissed her on the forehead, watching as she slowly relaxed and continued with her sleep. He smiled gently as he caressed her cheek with his gloved fingers, and let out a soft sigh.

"Mm... Lucifer?" she whispered out as her eyes widened and he couldn't help but pick her up with ease. She blinked her eyes a few times, wondering what was happening.

"Hey, your paperwork. Are they done?" she asked and Lucifer gave a nod in response as he brought her out of his office. [name] was soon brought into his bedroom and was placed onto his bed.

Her eyes blinked a few times as Lucifer disappeared and soon reappeared, having changed into a set of comfortable clothing. Her head tilts to the side did he laid down next to her, and soon patted the spot next to him.

"Come on, let's sleep together," he spoke out and [name]'s cheeks had a tinge of red on them. He chuckled as he pulled her down with ease and soon pressed his lips against hers, causing her ears to turn red as well.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞," ²

he whispered out and [name] could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest then as he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips once more.

"Your reward for helping me out," he spoke out and [name] slowly nodded her head as she laid next to him, with her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you, [name]..." he whispered out and [name] could only have a gentle smile on her face then as she tilts her head up and kissed him on the nose, which he chuckled at.

"I love you too, Luci,"

"You are the only one who can call me that,"

"That's great, I love it,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Lucifer is a workaholic2. Who would have thought a human like you would stir up these feelings within me