★ 𝐄𝐫𝐢

𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: strwbrrynamjoon

----------

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐄𝐫𝐢," ¹

she spoke out with a gentle smile as she combed through Eri's locks. A soft sigh escaped her lips as Eri turned to look at her, with her eyes wide opened as tears threatened to fall from them as well.

"Now come on, don't cry... I promised Aizawa only till today," she spoke out with a soft smile, and she turned to look. She wasn't sure why Aizawa had reached out to her in the first place, given how she wasn't one who was mentally stable to take care of a child.

Since she lost her husband during a hero fight, she soon retired and was now working an office job instead. She was rather surprised that Aizawa had reached out to her in regards to taking care of Eri, explaining her situation.

The first time she laid her eyes upon Eri, did she realize what an adorable child she was. Somehow she could feel her heart at ease when Eri called her for the first time, and how she loved to eat apples as well.

"But I don't want to leave... [name]-san... Can't I stay here longer?" Eri asked, and [name] could only have a gentle smile still on her face then as she braided Eri's hair and soon walked out of the room, before turning back to call her.

"Come on, have your breakfast. I'm bringing you out," she spoke out with a gentle smile and Eri quickly got off her seat and ran towards the living room where they often have their meals together. She settled down on the floor with ease as [name] came over with a bowl of cereal and milk.

"Here, eat up, darling," she spoke out and Eri nodded her head in response as she started to eat while [name] was busy peeling the apples and cutting them into slices for her to snack on once she was done with breakfast.

"Here, you can eat them once you are done with the cereal," she spoke out and Eri nodded her head and watched as [name] walked away towards the kitchen as she dialled a number on her phone, hoping that the man wouldn't be too tired in picking up her calls.

Eri slowly ate and was soon done, but the apples didn't catch her attention as she stood up and walked over to where [name] was, tugging on her shorts did [name] look down as she realized she had taken some time to talk to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

"Ah, sorry, Eri," she spoke out and soon mumbled softly towards the phone and soon got off it as she easily picked her up with ease and nuzzled her nose against her cheek.

"Come on, we are going to the sea aquarium today!" [name] spoke out with a smile and Eri nodded her head with an eager look on her face. She gently smiled and soon placed her down on the ground, where she patted her on the cheek.

"Midoriya is coming too," she spoke out and Eri's eyes widened at what was said and she nodded her head vigorously. As if on cue did the doorbell ring and Eri rushed towards the front door, whereas [name] could only laugh as she watched as Eri opened the door.

"Deku-san!" she called out.

"Good morning, Eri! Your hair looks gorgeous today, did [name]-san braid it for you?" Midoriya asked and Eri nodded her head, whereas [name] motioned for him to take a seat as she went to change into proper attire and prepared some snacks as well.

"Eri, are you excited to go to the sea aquarium?" Midoriya asked and Eri nodded her head eagerly.

"Yes! Because I'm going with [name]-san! And Deku-san is going too, I'm much happier as well!" she pointed out and [name] who was changing in her room, could feel an arrow being shot into her heart at the words that Eri had spoken of.

"You sure do love [name]-san a lot, Eri," Midoriya pointed out and Eri nodded her head.

"I wish I can stay with [name]-san longer..."

"Midoriya... Eri won't be able to take in that much information if you keep mumbling to yourself like that in regards to how the fishes move," [name] pointed out as she watched and noticed how Eri was having a hard time to understand what was being said.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Here, let me take a photo of you two together!" Midoriya spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she easily carried Eri up and the duo posed together with a signature pose, the 'peace sign'.

"Hmm, the sea aquarium is about to close. I need to drop you off at the U.A dorm now," [name] spoke out with a smile and Eri clutched onto her shirt tightly, not wanting to let go. [name] could only have a gentle smile on her face then as she heard footsteps.

"[name]... You do realize how hard it is for me to get through all those kids without scaring them... Right?" and [name] laughed as she turned to look at Aizawa who stood behind her then, startling Midoriya.

"Shota... You shouldn't be that mean to me since you have been asking me for so much help," [name] pointed out and Aizawa let out a sigh and he smiled gently at Eri who was waving at him.

"Did you have fun today, Eri?" Aizawa asked as he walked over and Eri nodded her head in response. Only to notice how he was holding his arms out as if expecting her to lean towards his hold.

Which she didn't.

"Eri?" Aizawa called out and watched as Eri shook her head in response, which he raised an eyebrow at and noticed how [name] was trying to soothe her gently as she started to cry.

"Eri, sweetheart, you need to go back to the dorm and rest," [name] spoke out, trying to coax the young girl from her slight disagreement in returning to the U.A dorm together with Aizawa and Midoriya.

Whereas Midoriya could only stand by the side to watch, unsure of what to say or do as he was afraid Aizawa might end up threatening him with 'expulsion' from the school.

"I don't want to go! I want to stay with [name]-san! I want [name]-san!" Eri cried out and [name] could only have her pink-tinted lips parted as Aizawa softly chuckled then.

"Told you, [name]..." he whispered out and [name] could only shake her head gently as Aizawa handed a stack of papers to her. She carefully placed Eri down and soon flipped through the paper, showing Eri something.

"I'm going to become a teacher at U.A High School," she spoke out and Eri slowly nodded her head and watched as [name] flipped through the paper once more.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮," ²

[name] added on as Eri tilts her head, trying to understand. Only for Aizawa to explain it in simpler terms did  Eri's lips curled up into a wide smile then as she nodded her head vigorously.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" ³

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Today is the last day I'm gonna take care of you, Eri2. And I'm adopting you3. We will always be together now!