➹ 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚/𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐣𝐢

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚/𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐀𝐔: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐔
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: iwishallmightismydad
𝐍𝐠𝐥, 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞.

----------

"𝐍𝐨! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦!"

her voice echoed through the palace and her father could only stare at her with a pair of enraged eyes, whereas her mother somehow, prayed for her safety. She was their princess, who was being betrothed to a duke that she never once like.

Given how he would often have that mischievous grin on his face where she would only shudder at. Refusing to speak to him, often hiding in her room where she felt at peace.

Her pink-tinted lips quivered then as she took a step back while her father, enraged, stood up and walked towards her. Tears rolling down her face, a clear sign that she was beyond heartbroken at how she was being forced to marry.

When her heart belonged to someone else.

"You will, and that's final!" her father snapped, and soon she was sent to her room where she could only be friends with the four walls, and the window where she would often lookout and her pink-tinted lips would quiver slightly.

She let out a sigh, laying on her bed as she allowed the tears to run down her face. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line then as she turned, and soon drifted off to sleep.

The sadness taking most of her energy then.

Only for her to hear someone landing on the balcony of her room. She slowly cracked open her eyes, did she look towards the balcony doors and soon, she heard knocking. She quickly sat up, rushing over did she unlock the balcony doors and watched as his blue eyes laid upon her.

He spread his arms as he watched the princess running towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug, her silent sobs were felt as he placed a large hand over her head, ruffling her locks gently as she buried her face against his chest.

"I don't want to get married..." she cried out and Hakuji remained silent then. He couldn't have a say in this, given how he was a mere peasant, and nothing more. If he were to speak and go against the kingdom's wishes, would be beheaded.

"I know," he whispered out and soon managed to carry her with ease back into her room, settling her on her bed. He watched as she rubbed her eyes with her delicate soft hands, and soon he reached out.

A little hesitantly which she noticed, causing her to quickly reach out to him instead and grabbed hold of his rough hands in hers. A very huge difference in the smoothness of their skins, and how their tier in life was so different.