▶ 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢

𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
The reader is Gojo Satoru's cousin.

----------

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟒 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟒 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭.

But little did they know, how she was as

"Satoru-nii-san!" she called out as she tried to catch up with him then, whereas Gojo turned to look at her, smiling as the blindfold continued to remain, covering his beautiful eyes. He looked at her then, noticing how she continued to call him 'nii-san' despite them being cousins.

Something she had grown accustomed to, and how he would often wish to listen to her voice from time to time. He reached out, placing his hand onto her head, ruffling her locks gently as well.

"Yes, my darling cousin, [name]?" he asked, and [name] stuck her tongue out at him as the duo walked through the town where they had just finished their mission not too long ago and were on some sort of a shopping trip.

"Oh! Kikufuku Mochi!" the duo called out and soon got eager into buying the sweet treats, where the duo could only laugh at one another as they started to pick out the flavours they wanted.

"Are you getting along well with Yuji?" Gojo asked as he rested a hand onto her head as they continued to munch on the mochis they had just bought.

"Yeap! I am! I even bought some kikufuku mochis for him!" she spoke out with a smile and Gojo could only chuckle as he ruffled her hair slightly.

"You haven't officially met the first-years, right?" he asked, and [name] hummed in response.

"Well, if my cousin wasn't that lazy and disorganized, I would have met them already," she pointed out and Gojo could only chuckle and she blinked her eyes a few times as she brought her phone out.

"Eh...?" she mumbled out as she showed Gojo the message she had received, only for Gojo to chuckle then as he started to draw a circle around her instead.

"Well then, thank you for taking up my duties!" he called out as he mocks salute her, whereas she had a pout as she had received a personal message from the principal, telling her to inform Gojo that he is needed for a mission.