➽「 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 」𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞

Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader(Female)
3k followers special one-shot

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She waited,over and over again

She waited,
over and over again.

It was always the same routine day and night. There were times she would see him as often as she could, but there were times she wouldn't see him at all. She understood was a busy man, being an athletic trainer.

But sometimes she wishes that she didn't have to wait as she let out a sigh. Looking at the clock that hung upon their supposedly shared apartment, which started to feel like she was the only one living in it.

She noticed how it was about 20 minutes to midnight, and she could only shake her head ever so slightly. Standing up did she switch off the lights in the apartment before leaving, slipping her arms through the winter coat as she stepped out of the door.

She shut the door behind her, how it was the same routine as per usual. Walking down the cold hallway did she end up at the elevator where she pressed the down arrow, waiting patiently as she looked at her boots.

She shifted a little to keep herself warm. The hallway always seems too dreadful whenever he wasn't around to walk with her. The sound of the elevator arriving snapped her out of her thoughts as she watched as the door opened.

Empty, as per usual, as she entered and hit the ground floor. She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her winter coat as she waited for a little while, reaching the ground level did she started to walk out of the building.

She ended up standing just outside the building as she tilts her head up, watching as the snow was falling upon the surface and her as well. Shaking her head once more did she proceed to walk once again.

Her tired eyes laid upon those who were returning home at such a late timing. How they were mostly couples, holding hands and enjoying each other's presence. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she stopped by a park, recognising it all too well.

She entered the park, walking straight for a specific spot that was special to her. And especially to him. Her lips curled up into a slightly bitter smile as she found the tree where she took a look at the trunk of it, where words were carved.

Her cold finger gently traced it as she started to remember how these came about. How this very spot was where they got together. Where they spend their anniversaries together, sitting under the tree. Either she would be reading a book and he would be napping, or they would enjoy a classic picnic with just themselves.

It was simple, she loves it all. It didn't matter to her that things weren't as fancy as how others had done, all she wanted was to stay by his side and support him as much as she could.

But all she wanted now, was more time with him.

The simple carving of a heart shape was seen on the tree, with their initials there. Her lips curled up in a bitter smile still as she continued to trace it. Shaking her head did she turn to walk away from the tree once more, heading to where the swings were.