➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: donut18x
Warning: Angst(?)

----------

A demon would always be a demon, no matter the fact if they were human before

A demon would always be a demon, no matter the fact if they were human before. His duty was to slay all demons to achieve a greater step closer to the Corps' goal, but why was he hesitating to kill her?

He was rather surprised then, that a demon like her wouldn't attack him, given the amount of provocation he had done to her. Yet, she seems all too calm for someone who is an Upper Moon Four, yet, the smile on her face he could tell was far from being fake.

"Are you... 20?" she asked in a soft voice as she continued to remain on the tree branch where she was looking down at him, where he looked up. How his golden eyes intrigued her and how her slightly pale demon skin glistened under the moonlight as he continued to watch her.

"Yes," he answered, and he watched as she smiled.

"Me too," she whispered out and Rengoku Kyojuro's eyes widened at what she had said. Realizing how the Upper Moon Demon before her was far too young then. His nichirin blade was held out, yet, she showed no sign of wanting to fight.

"You can kill me, I wouldn't mind. I do not want to be alive in the first place," she answered with a smile and Kyojuro was hesitant, with the way she speaks. How she sounded all too genuine and how she wanted to end her life quickly.

"Why are you a demon then?" he asked, and she tilts her head slightly, her lips continued to remain in a gentle smile as she looked up to the night sky, where the moon was present and the sky was full of stars.

"I had no choice. But I did commit crimes, where I ate when I was too hungry. So it is right of me to be killed by the hands of a demon slayer," she pointed out as she looked down to Kyojuro once more, who was rather surprised that an Upper Moon was speaking in such a manner.

"What's your name?" he asked, out of curiosity.

"[name]... What about you?" she asked back, a little happy then that someone was willing to speak to her despite her being a demon.

"Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps," and he noticed how she wasn't affected by his title as she continued to stare at him, this time, with admiration then.

"That's... Good," she whispered out as she descended to the ground from the branch and stood before him. His blade held up high as he pointed it towards her neck, in case she might attack him at any point of their conversation.

"Will you, end my life for me?" she asked, and Kyojuro noticed the pain held in her eyes. He could see how much she was suffering then, but something within him stopped him from doing so.