▶ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲:  noahark455

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The way he looks at her as if her smile is the only thing that could possibly matter

is the only thing that could possibly matter

Geto Suguru knew, her heart didn't have space for him as he watched the way she blushes when she was around his best friend. He watched, jealousy rising from within, but what he believed was that as long as she was happy, that was all that mattered.

But time and time again, he would notice how his best friend wouldn't look at her a second time in the room. Thought they were all close friends, Geto Suguru knew, Gojo Satoru didn't reciprocate the same feelings she had for him.

He didn't want to speak of it, given how it was her feelings. And that someday, she would eventually realize that Gojo Satoru was not the man who would love her back.

And he was willing to wait for the day, where she would realize that he was the one who has always been by her side.

He remembered the feeling all too well when he looked at her and she had on a look of being hurt. Be it physically or emotionally, it affected him greatly. He would always drop by wherever her mission was being held, just to check on her and walk her home.

She notices it and questions it as to why he would waste his time on someone like her when he knows that she has feelings for his best friend. He shrugged his shoulders most of the time, avoiding the question.

The night was full of stars, yet he was staring at her only as he watched her walk ahead of him. Watching as she spreads her arms out with a smile on her face and how she seems to be at peace with him.

And then those words he dreaded to hear, escaped her lips as he listened to what she had said. His smile dropped then as he stopped walking, looking at her as she looked at him confusedly. She waved her hand in front of him, snapping her fingers as well, causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and she laughed, nodding her head then.

"You never try, you will never know, right?" she spoke out and Geto was slightly hesitant in agreeing with what she had said as he nodded his head a few times, avoiding her gaze. He then turned to look and watched her fiddle with her fingers.

"Well, I hope everything goes well though," she whispered out and Geto could only reach out, ruffling her on the hair as he gave her some sort of encouragement.

"Don't worry. Things will be alright," he spoke out, and little did [name] know that things wouldn't be alright and that her heart would end up being broken into pieces instead. She looked at Geto then, a smile on her face.