★ 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: a-ackermxn
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐔

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭

Yet, a particular girl in class 1-A wasn't sure of what was going on with hers. Everybody in her class has already found their soulmate, be it in the same class or whatnot. Yet, she was the only one with a clean wrist.

She let out a sigh as she looked at the girls who were speaking about who their soulmate was. The names of their soulmate were stressed upon their wrists in solid ink that couldn't be erased. She then looked towards her wrist, where it was clean.

No sign of a smudge, no sign of a stroke.

It was as if she was destined to not have a soulmate. Even back in middle school, she was the only one who didn't have a soulmate mark as well. The rest of her classmates had faint ones, which soon darkened to show a clear sign of who their soulmate was.

"[name]? [name]!" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts when she realized Jiro was calling her. She turned to look at her, giving her a confused look and [name] averted her gaze as she pulled her sleeves down to ensure that her wrists were covered.

"Are you alright?" she asked, and [name] nodded her head in response, flashing her a smile whereas Jiro wondered why she was staring at her blank wrist intently before. She would often tell [name] that there isn't a need to rush.

That her soulmate would eventually appear. But she knew a little too well that [name] was always the odd one out in her classes. Where everybody gets the same, except for her. Jiro then smiled as she gently ruffled [name]'s hair.

"It's lunchtime, let's get going now," she spoke out and [name] nodded her head. Standing up did she follow Jiro and the other girls out of the classroom. Her head lowered as she walked behind the group, where they didn't notice if she was getting further away from them as she walked slower than before.

"Ah," she called out when she bumped into someone and ended up falling onto her bottom. She then slowly looked up, and her eyes widened when she realized she had bumped into their senior who was part of the big three, Amajiki Tamaki.

"Uh... [name]..." he whispered out, remembering her clearly as, during the talk that the Big Three had given back then, he noticed that she was staring intently at her wrists during the entire briefing.

"S-Sorry," she whispered out and stood up, running down the hallway to where her friends were waiting for her. Wondering where she had disappeared to, only for her to explain that she had bumped into their senior on accident.

"Tamaki, are you alright?" Mirio spoke out as he came over to where his friend was and he chuckled when he noticed how Tamaki was staring at his wrist now when he felt a slight burning sensation on it.

"Looks like your soulmate is around," he spoke out, and Tamaki nodded his head slowly as she turned to look at [name] who was walking away from them.

"Ah, sorry," another student called out as he bumped against [name], and she waved it off with a smile. And they soon entered the school canteen where it started to get crowded. [name]'s eyes then laid upon Midoriya who was waving towards them, and the girls made their way over.

She hesitantly sat down as she looked at what was on today's menu, and turned to look, noticing that Jiro was looking at her intently. Without a second delayed, did Jiro reached out and grab hold of her wrist that was being a little exposed due to how she placed her elbows onto the table and the sleeves of her uniform was falling off.

"Eh? Look at this," Jiro spoke out and [name] tilts her head as she looked at what was on her wrists. Her eyes widened as she realized that there was some sort of faint wording on her wrist, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"Could it be that guy previously?" Momo asked, and [name] shrugged her shoulders. Jiro then nudged [name] with her elbow and used her chin to point towards where she was looking at, causing [name] to look and she then realized the same guy from earlier was walking towards her.

"Here. An apology for earlier on," he spoke out as he handed her a juice box and [name] reached out, their fingers brushing and she watched as he walked away. [name] then turned to look at Jiro who was staring intently at her wrists.

As if waiting for something to happen.

"No, it's not him then," Jiro spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened as she stood up abruptly, causing Midoriya and Shoto to choke on their food at the sudden movement of [name], startling them.

A/N: Deadass my autocorrect nearly corrected Shoto to Soba.

"[name]?" Mina called out and watched as [name]'s eyes were shifting slightly. She swallowed the lump in her throat then as she walked out of the school canteen quickly, wanting to confirm something as she ran down the hallway.

Tamaki who was walking with Mirio and Nejire soon turned to look when he heard running footsteps. As if on cue did Mirio quickly dragged Nejire away and they hid behind a wall, watching as Tamaki looked at [name] who stopped before him.

Panting slightly as well as she rested her hands on her knees. He looked at her, confused yet the same awkward look on his face at the same time. He wondered why she had run after him and soon watched as she stretched her hand out.

He didn't think much of it yet, as he held her hand and their eyes widened as their wrists started to burn. Pulling their sleeves up, did they notice the wordings on their wrists were getting darker. They looked at one another again and held hands once more.

Many of the students walked past, thinking something was wrong with them. But the fact that their wrists would burn, meant something to them. They continued to make physical contact, until to the point their wrists no longer burnt.

And on their wrists, showing their names.

Tamaki smiled softly at [name]'s name that was on his wrist, using his fingers to trace it gently as he realized he had officially found his soulmate. If were to ask, he would deny about how he was interested in [name] previously.

He then heard sniffling and he started to panic, noticing how [name] was crying as she looked at the name on her wrist. Was it because she disliked him? Was it because she didn't want him to be her soulmate.

"I-I'm sorry that I'm your soulmate," he whispered out, about to face the wall only to have [name] grabbing hold of his hand tightly in hers. He turned to look at her and noticed how she shook her head, tilting her head up did she smile.

"No... I'm happy..." she whispered out, and Tamaki couldn't help but pull her into a hug then despite all the stares he was receiving from the students walking by. He gently patted her on the back and soon withdrew from the hug, kissing her on the forehead.

"Don't cry... You are making me sad..." he whispered out and [name] could only laugh softly then at what was going on and she nodded her head.

And somewhere behind a particular wall where Mirio and Nejire were hiding, seems to be a group of girls from class 1-A as well, squealing silently that [name] had finally found her soulmate.

And that she was happy.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝