➹ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲:iwishallmightismydad (𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨)
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝.

----------

"𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬,"

and Michikatsu let out a sigh after hearing it for the 10th time within the hour of free period they had at school as he turned to look at his younger twin brother who was staring out of the window.

"That's the 10th time you have it, Yoriichi. Can't you do something about it yourself?!" Michikatsu asked, eventually snapping as he stood up and walked over to the window where his younger brother was looking out from.

He looked down and his eyes laid upon the very reason why Yoriichi had been stating that he was jealous. He watched as his younger twin brother's crush was busy spending time with what seems to be the most annoying person on the block.

Doma.

"Geh, why is she with him?" Michikatsu asked as Hakuji walked over, wondering what the Tsugikuni twins were doing and he peeked over the ledge and took a look, letting out a sigh.

"Sensei had instructed [name] to ensure that Doma does his work of tending to the flowers in the gardens," Hakuji explained and soon he covered his ears as the door to the classroom was slid opened harshly and in came a rather unhappy looking Gyutaro who has a plastic bag full of snacks.

"What got your panty all twisted up?" Hakuji asked and Gyutaro narrowed his eyes slightly at Hakuji who raised his hands in defence, shrugging his shoulders as well.

"Ume made me buy tons of this, and now she doesn't want to eat them," Gyutaro muttered out as he sets the bag of snacks onto the table and let out a sigh then, shaking his head as he sat down.

"Hey, where did Yoriichi go?" Michikatsu asked, realising that his younger twin brother was missing within that few minutes of having a conversation with their classmates, only to hear shouts coming from below.

They quickly gathered towards the window and Michikatsu swore he was about to burst a vein as he watched what was going on.

"Y-Yoriichi-dono! I didn't do anything wrong!" Doma called out as Yoriichi had grabbed hold of the water hose from [name] and started to spray Doma with it, for he had noticed how Doma was getting too close to [name].

"Yoriichi-san?" [name] called out, unsure why Yoriichi had decided that it was perfectly safe for him to jump down from the fifth floor and land in between her and Doma, grabbing the hose from her and spraying him.