➽ 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?!

----------

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..."

she whispered to herself as she tossed and turned in her bed. Her body was tired, her mind was tired, but it just seems to be hopeless for her to fall asleep. She let out a frustrated sigh. Unsure of what to do or who to speak to.

She could only flip her covers away as she stood up, wanting to head out to the kitchen to grab a glass of warm milk to help aid her to sleep. How long has it been since she was acting this way?

She didn't tell anybody about her insomnia, often when someone comes up to her and asked had she been sleeping, she would say she did. Just she tends to wake up in the middle of the night a little too much to head to the bathroom, hence rendering her tired.

She frowned, walking into her kitchen as she started to reach for a cup. Only to hear the doorbell ringing, wondering who it was as it was close to 1 in the morning. She placed the cup down after she had retrieved it from the shelf, and walked over to the front door.

Peeking through the peephole did her eyes widened as she started to open the door. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she looked at how irritated he looks, the usual face he always had behind the mask that covers the lower part of his face.

"Sakusa-kun?" she whispered out as Sakusa pushed past her with ease and she shut the door quickly. Unsure why her close friend was present at her humble home.

"Aren't you supposed to be heading back to the dorm? Why are you here?" [name] asked as Sakusa started to remove his coat and walked towards where the bathroom was. She frowned as she stood at the door, and watched him vigorously washing his hands.

"Sakusa-kun, if you want you can take a shower. I do have some of your spare clothes here," [name] spoke out and Sakusa's eyes widened at what she had said and he nodded his head, which [name] let out a sigh as she went to grab hold of his spare clothes.

She returned and handed it to him, shutting the bathroom door. She frowned, wondering why he had come to her apartment at such a late timing. Sure, she was the manager of the team he was currently playing.

But that doesn't give him the rights to drop by as and when he likes even though they have known each other ever since young.

"[name]," and [name] turned to look at Sakusa who had just come out from the shower. He was drying his hair and [name] could only let out a sigh as she sat on the sofa, wondering what was going on with him.