★ 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐧/𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐧/𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: panpan42
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐨.

----------

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!"

Dabi cursed as he dodged the chairs that were being constantly thrown around and how Twice was the cause of it. It was weird although Twice had his mask on, he was still acting in such a manner.

Like as if his personalities were clashing as well.

"Someone, get [name]!" Dabi added on, only to be greeted by nothing but a full-on panic mode by the other members of the League of Villains.

"[name] isn't around!" Toga called out and Dabi dodged another oncoming chair towards him and he pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he started to channel his power into his hand, ready to attack Twice.

Only to hear him sniffling.

"[name]... Did [name] leave me? Where did she go? She wasn't around when I woke up," Twice cried out as he soon plopped himself down onto the floor, surrounded by the mess he had made and Dabi looked at him confusedly.

"What the..." Dabi muttered out as Toga came over skipping and looking at what was going on with a concerned look on her face then. She walked over to where Twice was, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed as he lowered his head.

All he wanted was to see [name] when he wakes up and he would be fine. But to wake up with her, not by his side, he couldn't help but lose control of all the personalities he had created.

For each of them loved [name] deeply, and she loves all of them as well.

"Ahhh, she will be back soon. Don't worry," Toga spoke out and Twice sniffled at what she had said, looking at her as if asking her if what she said was true and Toga nodded her head. Whereas Dabi let out a sigh then, shaking his head as he realized what a hectic man Twice has always been.

And how [name] was the only one who could tame him.

But who could blame [name] being the only one who could tame him? She has been with him the longest, and often he would calm down just by the soothing sound of her voice. Whether she used her quirk or not, was unknown to them.

But Twice wouldn't trade anybody else in the world for her.

She had always stood by his side, calming him down. Entertaining and going along with his playful antics. Sometimes he would have a random tantrum, and it was a miracle that [name] understood it all too well.

She was always prepared when it comes to him. Was it a hidden ability in her quirk? Nobody knew. But they were all glad that [name] was with them so that she could stop Twice from going crazy on his own.

Which was often.

"Maybe [name] isn't going to come back," someone made a soft comment in regards to [name]'s whereabouts, causing Twice's eyes to widen at what he had heard and he started to sob uncontrollably. Toga then turned to look as Dabi had sent a ball of blue flames to the one who had spoken as if warning him to keep his mouth shut.

Which he did as he dusted the fire off from his clothes.

"Tch," he muttered out as he turned to leave while Toga tried to calm Twice down. The rest watched as he was about to split into his different personalities, and eventually, he did. Watching as they started to wreak havoc.

"Calm down already, Twice!" Dabi yelled out as he was about to set the place on fire as the broken chair bits were hitting him nonstop due to the number of Twice appearing from time to time, wreaking havoc.

"Twice? Twice!" Toga called out, hoping to calm him down as well only to watch as the different Twice tried to kill each other.

A/N: Tbh I don't remember how many clones he can produce now...

"What is going on here?" a familiar gentle voice was heard that caused all the clones of Twice to stop with what they were doing. They turned to look and then their eyes widened, looking at the very reason why they would lose control.

Why they would be calm.

"Hey, hey! Back into one body," she called out while placing a hand on her hip and the other hand where her finger was pointing to all the clones of Twice. Dabi and Toga heaved a sigh of relief then as they sat down on the highchairs that had survived being thrown by Twice.

And they watched as the clones started to disappear into mud-like substance, and then there remained only the real body of Twice, who had tears rolling down his face as looked at [name].

"[name]!" he cried out as he ran towards her and hug her tightly, whereas [name] could only have a soft smile on her face then as she gently patted him on the head.

"You're home! You're home!" he called out like a little child somehow, but nobody dared to utter a word in regards to it as [name] was giving off a rather murderous vibe as Touma was walking past her.

They were dead tired after heading out for a mission, yet, [name]'s concern was on Twice instead. She smiled gently at him as she placed her hands on either side of his face and squished his cheeks together slightly.

"Home... This is home," Twice whispered out as he wrapped his arms around [name]'s body tightly and buried his face into her chest.

Because to Twice, wherever [name] was, it was home.

"Tame your dog already, [name]," Dabi muttered out.

"Shut the fuck up you burnt corpse,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝