➹ 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: emikaaqwq
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

----------

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞!"

the Upper Moon Two spoke out and [name] had on a rather scared expression behind her mask as she quickly reached out and slapped his hand away. Her heart pounded hard against her chest then as she quickly took off running.

"Oi, Doma! Don't make her uncomfortable!" Akaza's voice was heard echoing through the Infinity Fortress and the remaining Upper Moon Demons watched as [name] ran towards where Kibutsuji Muzan was.

"Nii-sama," she called out and hid behind him, whereas Muzan looked at her, wondering what was wrong with his younger sister. How the siblings became demons together was thanks to the generous doctor who tried to heal them.

But still, the scar on her face never healed despite gaining demon abilities, rendering her insecure as she didn't want to show her bare face towards anybody. Only to her older brother who knew of how she got the scar.

Remembering how she got bullied when she was much younger, and his body was weak, unable to protect her as well from the bullies. Hence, the scar was a sign of his weakness somehow.

"Doma, I told you. Stop getting her to take her mask off. Or else I will end your life right now," Muzan spoke out and Doma had on a pout as he fell to his knees, with Gyutaro walking up to where he was as Daki rested on his shoulders.

"You pissed the bossman off," he spoke out, and Doma pout got more obvious.

"Will you gouge my eyeballs out as a token of my apologies?" he asked, and Muzan rolled his red plump eyes in response, not bothering to take into account about what Doma had suggested as he turned to look at his younger sister, patting her on the head.

"Ow! Kokushibo-dono! That is mean of you! So mean!" Doma whined out when Kokushibo came over to hit Doma on the back of his head as Kibutsuji Muzan took his leave, leaving his younger sister behind as he was about to scout for more powerful demons to broaden the search of the Blue Spider Lily.

[name] tilts her head then to the side, her hand reaching out as she held her mask in place as she felt it started to slip. Only for her eyes to realize how Akaza was looking towards her, together with Hantengu and Gyokko.

"[name]-sama! Would you like to see some of my newest creations?" Gyokko asked for every Upper Moon present in the Infinity fortress knew, if [name] got entirely upset, the Infinity Fortress would start to shake.