♦ 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Uwuzui
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲!

----------

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

Those words again and she could only let out a sigh. Her relationship with Belphie was made public since they were holding hands while walking through RAD and Devildom. Many were surprised that Belphie would date a human since it was known that he hated them.

She understood she was merely human, and that eventually, she would pass on whereas Belphie would continue live. That alone, caused her to look a little sad then. Her lips no longer curled up into a smile as she started to walk away, not realizing that she was walking past Mammon who was calling out to her.

"Are ya deaf or something, human?" and she stopped when she felt a hand grabbing hold of her shoulder. She turned to look just as tears rolled down her face and Mammon's eyes widened as he quickly let go of her.

"O-Oi! Why are ya crying?!" he asked in a panic manner and she could only shaker her head as she took off running instead, leaving Mammon dumbfounded at what was going on. He then heard footsteps coming up from behind him and he turned to look.

"Mammon, have you seen [name]?" Belphie asked as he yawned, just woken up from a nap he had taken in the school's gardens. He then noticed the frightened look on Mammon's face and he could only wonder.

"She ran away crying, do ya know what happened?" he asked, and Belphie's eyes could only widen then at what he had heard from Mammon. Without answering his older brother, did he started to run.

Despite the lazy ass, he had always been. But when it comes to [name], he was willing to break out into a sprint to chase after her.

Bringing out his D.D.D as he tried calling hers, only to receive but nothing in response. He frowned, making his way back to the House of Lamentation. Thinking that was the one place she would want to be at, far away from demons she wasn't close with.

He panted, mentally cursing himself for being unfit. Yet, all he could do was let the laziness take over him as he walked towards where her room was. He knocked on the door, he could hear the faint sound of sniffling and footsteps as well.

Yet, the door didn't open. He frowned, turning the doorknob as he realized it was unlocked, entering the room that was in total darkness. Yet, he could see the lump on the bed, where his girlfriend laid upon.