▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: fluffystar89

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐The way her eyes trembled was the reasonwhy he vowed to get rid of all curses in the world

The way her eyes trembled was the reason
why he vowed to get rid of all curses in the world.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

She hummed a soft tune to herself as she was walking down the streets where it was a little dark then. How she had just ended work, and she could only look forward to returning home to her shared apartment with her handsome boyfriend, Gojo Satoru.

She could only wonder what he had cooked and hoped that it wasn't anything overly sweet. Her lips parted as she heard her phone ringing in her bag, how she rummaged through it quickly and soon brought it out from her bag.

Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a wide smile as she realized her boyfriend had called her. How she answered it with glee as she realized it was a video call, and the moment she accepted it did his face showed up on the screen.

"You are late, the food is going to get cold!" he scolded and [name] could only laugh as her stomach started to rumble once her boyfriend showed her the spread he had cooked for themselves. He watched as her pink-tinted lips parted.

"Now, be safe and hurry home, okay?" he spoke out and [name] hummed in response as she lifted her phone higher, only to have her boyfriend's light blue eyes sparkled at the thought that she was coming home soon.

"See you later!" he called out, and [name] could only laugh as she hung up the call and soon kept her phone. Humming a tune to herself did she let out a soft sigh as she stretched her arms over her head.

Only for her eyes to widen in pain.

"What do you mean she has been kidnapped?!" Gojo yelled out at his phone when he received a call from Yaga in regards to a Special Grade curse who had kidnapped his girlfriend. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he started to get angrier by the second.

"Which... Fucking curse..." he muttered out as he arrived at the scene of where his lover was last seen. How he had teleported as fast as he could only to watch as passerby were staring at him and pointing to him.

He reached out, grabbing hold of her phone that was laying on the ground and held it tightly in his large hand as he picked up the rest of her bag. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line as his light blue eyes narrowed behind his signature blindfold.

How he knew his job was dangerous, but he never thought a curse would try to harm his lover then. He looked around, trying to find some sort of a clue to where she had disappeared to, and his vision laid upon the curse energy that the Special Grade curse had left behind.