▶ 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: je_alo
Married Life

----------

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ¹

But little did he know that it was truly a blessing for him to be able to marry the girl of his dreams. The duo was still working as sorcerers, but Yuji worked a whole lot more shifts than compared to [name], given how she recently has been taking days off.

And the fact he snores too, made [name] wake up with a start. She was used to it, but sometimes there would come a loud snore that she wasn't prepared for.

and [name] slowly opened her eyes as she turned to look, noticing how her husband was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around her loosely. She smiled gently then.

How he looked so calm while still fast asleep.

His breathing was soft and calm as he continued to sleep peacefully with his arms still wrapped around her. [name] smiled a little as she soon placed a cold hand against his cheek, and used her thumb to caress his cheek.

She watched as he soon shifted an arm away and his cold hand grabbed hold of her hand that was caressing his cheek. His light brown coloured eyes soon opened and stared softly at [name].

"Good morning... [name]..." he mumbled out and [name] watched as a mouth was formed at the side of his cheek then.

"Good morning Yuji... Sukuna..." she softly whispered out and the mouth soon disappeared after it had chuckled slightly.

Being the wife of Yuji, she would have to tolerate the fact that sometimes Sukuna would appear and demand some sort of food, which she found it amusing as she often would watch her husband slap himself to prevent Sukuna from making snarky remarks.

Yuji couldn't help but pull her towards him for a hug once more. Finding her irresistible, and soon positioned her body on top of his, and she could only blush a little.

His hands gently caressed her arms, and soon found it's way to the back of her head, pulling her down for a sweet passionate kiss once again.

"To be waking up to you every day, is such a blessing," Yuji whispered out and [name] nodded her head in response.

"Mmhmm... Come on, time for work," she whispered out and Yuji was hesitant in leaving the warm bed where he knew his wife would be lazing about while waiting for him to return home instead.