➽ 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐞𝐲!' 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

----------

"𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞?"

And Akaashi stopped in his tracks as he turned to look at Konoha who had asked the question. Lately, the Fukurodani Volleyball Team had been asking what their ideal type in their partner was.

And till now, Bokuto has yet to give a reply in regards to his.

"Bokuto-san's type... There," Akaashi pointed out and the team turned to look the direction where Akaashi had pointed and their eyes widened at who it was. The couldn't believe their eyes as they realized who Bokuto's type was.

"Are you sure, Akaashi? She is so quiet and shy, no way Bokuto would like someone like her," Komi spoke out and Akaashi looked at them blankly as his lips parted once more.

"She is Bokuto-san's type," he answered in all seriousness as he looked at her and slightly waved as she noticed his gaze and her eyes widened as she bowed slightly and took off running.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! [name]! Where are you running to?" and there they see a wild owl in his natural habitat, chasing after the girl of his dreams. Akaashi could only have a deadpan look on his face as he looked at the team.

"I feel like Bokuto's personality is going to kill [name]," Sarukui added on as they watched Bokuto chasing after [name] who was trying her best to outrun him.

"[name], don't run away from me! I just want to talk to you!" and [name] turned only to have herself bumping against the wall harshly instead. She winced as she placed her hand against her forehead and rubbed it gently.

Hearing the running footsteps of Bokuto, she was about to take off running, only to have her hand being yanked back and her back against the wall. Her eyes widened as Bokuto's hand found its way towards the slight bump on her forehead.

"You bumped your head! Let's get you to the infirmary!" he spoke out and [name] shook her head as her cheeks flushed red when Bokuto just carried her without warning. She could feel the stares from others as she quickly used her hands to cover her face.

"Bokuto is at it again, annoying [name] as always,"

"But they are adorable like that,"

"But don't you think Bokuto is too loud for her? She is rather reserved,"

"AKAAAAAAASHI! WHAT SHOULD I DO! SHE ISN'T ACKNOWLEDGING MY FEELINGS!" Bokuto whined out as he latched himself onto Akaashi's arm, and the younger man could only let out a soft sigh.