➹ 𝐄𝐧𝐦𝐮

𝐄𝐧𝐦𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: AuroraPup
𝐓𝐛𝐡, 𝐄𝐧𝐦𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬.

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
Train
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐀𝐡𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧,"

Enmu spoke out as he brought his camera out, ready to snap another photograph of it. His cheeks flushed slightly as he looked through the lens, only to frown a little when he noticed someone was blocking him.

He was about to call out for her to move, only to watch as she turned to look. Her eyes widened as she showed him an apologetic smile, and she quickly moved away. Standing next to him as she watched what he was doing.

He tensed up with her being close to him. Never had people ever come up to him this close when he was trying to take photographs of the trains. He wondered why did she move and come closer to him.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"

Her words were heard and Enmu could feel his heart skipping a beat. He quickly snapped a shot of the train and turned to look at her. Only to have his eyes widened as he grabbed hold of her hand and proceeded to run away.

"There he is! He didn't pay for any of the tickets!" the security called out and she looked utterly confused then at what was going on. Yet, she decided to go along with it as he lets go of her hand and he jumped over the gantry, which she followed through with ease.

He turned to look at her, grabbing hold of her hand once more as he pulled her along, far away from the station. He had always done this for most of his modern life. He just loved trains so much, and if wishes do come true, he wanted to be one with the train.

But with her hand in his right now, he could feel another desire coming up soon. He stopped running, turning to look as he panted and so did she. He waited for her to yell at him for pulling her out of the train station.

But yet she didn't.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧,"

She spoke out as she laughed softly and soon extended her hand to him, he looked at her, not knowing what to do until she grabbed hold of his hand once more and shook it.

"[name]," she introduced herself.

"E-Enmu," he whispered out and [name] tilts her head slightly as she looked at Enmu. She smiled gently as she rummaged through her bag and soon brought out a book, which Enmu's eyes widened.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"

She added on and Enmu could feel his heart skipping a beat as she got closer to him and showed him what was inside the book. His eyes widened at the collection of photographs [name] had of trains, and he was surprised at how much she had.

Definitely more than his collection.

"C-Coffee?" he stuttered out. He wanted to know more about the photographs of the trains she took, but at the back of his mind, he wanted to know more about her. It was the first time in his life has he ever encountered someone who likes trains as well.

She nodded her head, and Enmu's eyes couldn't help but widen as a smile appeared on his face. His heart pounded hard against his chest then as the duo started to walk down the street together.

"Trains are so magnificent!" Enmu spoke out in an enthusiastic manner and he watched as [name] nodded her head vigorously as she flipped through her album, showing him another train that she had taken photographs.

"Of course! Trains are magnificent! They take you almost everywhere!" [name] said with a wide smile and Enmu noticed how the people in the cafe they were in were giving them some sort of weird looks.

Well, it was weird enough for him to be liking trains and being slightly over with it, but it was weird for a girl to be doing to too. But who's to say that a girl can't do what she wants to do?

"Ah, look at the time. I should get going," [name] spoke out after she took a look at her watch and she smiled gently at Enmu, whose eyes widened at how she needed to leave. She laughed softly as she shut the book, and ushered it to him.

"Keep it," she spoke out, and Enmu looked at her in confusion.

"We will meet again, I'm sure of it," she spoke out and Enmu nodded his head, only to have his eyes widened as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Today was fun. I really hadn't enjoyed myself for quite some time. Thank you for being such a sweetheart," she spoke out and turned to walk away, whereas Enmu's face flushed red at what just happened.

And he watched as she left, where she waved at him from the outside of the cafe. He grabbed hold of the book that she had given him tightly, and he let out a sigh. He couldn't help it, as his lips parted.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧,"

Enmu was out and about with his usual business once more. Been a week ever since he has last saw [name], and he would always look through the book she had given him. Yet, the images of the trains didn't make it for him.

His mind often wandered to [name] instead, wondering where she was. How she was doing. He realized how there could be a chance that she wasn't living in the same area as him back then.

Letting out a sigh as he looked at the magnificent train before him once more, bringing out the camera. He looked through the lens as he focused on the beauty point of the train, yet his mind wandered again.

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰,"

His lips unconsciously parted and his voice was heard, then he heard a soft giggle. He turned to look and his eyes widened as he looked at her once more, standing next to him. He then tilts his head, words unable to speak and [name] laughed softly.

"And who is it that you wish to be with now?" she asked, as she handed him a ticket she had purchased so that he wouldn't be chased out by the security once more.

He couldn't help it. He took a step forward and pulled her into a hug, whereas she could only laugh softly at his gesture and she grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him towards the train.

"Let's ride the train today instead," she said with a smile, and Enmu nodded.

"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝