✰ 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧

Reiner Braun x Reader(Female)
Requested By: chizaaaa
The reader is Eren's twin sister.

Definitely not canon, but yeah.
Thought it might seem cute in the end.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He never knew till then

What his weakness was.

"Reiner... Sooner or later, she will end up being your weakness," those words ran through his mind as he was about to slip through, ready to disappear from the world. But he could only watch as he remembered then.

All those times he spent with her. All those food she shared with him, and how she would always give him hugs and kisses after finishing an expedition.

"Reiner? What are you doing up here?" and he turned to look, noticing how she was rubbing her eyes as she felt all too tired. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she walked up to him and leaned against his body, feeling his warmth.

"Berthold told me that you will be up here," she spoke out, and Reiner turned, wrapping his arms around her did he pull her into a tight hug. He let out a sigh as he felt her arms around him, and watched as she tilts her head up, chin against his chest.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, and Reiner remained silent. Knowing he can't possibly tell her anything that has been going on in his past life. All he could do was to feel contented with having her in his arms now.

"Nothing. Just enjoying the moment," he whispered out.

"What is happening?!"

"The War Hammer Titan was eaten..." Gabi and Falco stared in shock as they watched as Eren was attacking the Jaw Titan next.

"And next up is the Jaw Titan..."

"How can this be?! Even... Mr Galliard!" Gabi yelled out and soon the only thought that ran through her mind was how someone should be able to save Porco from being eaten. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she started to shout.

"REINER! SAVE HIM!"

"Huh?!"

"MR GALLIARD IS ABOUT TO BE EATEN! HURRY UP AND SAVE HIM!" Gabi yelled out and somewhere on the rooftop of where they were, [name] was seen standing together with Jean. She turned to look at him, and Jean nodded his head.

"Let's just hope he does appear," Jean whispered out and [name] nodded her head as well as she remained silent, watching as she listened to Gabi and Falco yelling out.

"So noisy... Let me... be at peace..."

"REINER!" [name] continues to listen to Falco and Gabi yelling, putting her hand out to prevent Jean from going forward with his duties just yet.