➽ 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Luna-tzu

----------

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

She was a shy girl, often hiding away from others. But with how the University rules were that students had to stay in the hall until they complete their major, she had no choice but to often be seen scurrying about, hoping nobody would stop her and engage in a conversation with her.

The first time she moved in, she remembered a little too well how she got 'conned' into rooming with the opposite gender. She wasn't sure how she agreed to it, but there she was, standing before the door that would lead into the apartment.

Her pink-tinted lips parted as she unlocked the door and entered the apartment, only to have her eyes widened as party poppers were heard. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she looked at her roommate.

How he had on a smile as he welcomed her.

"Hello! I'm Kuroo Tetsuro," he spoke out, and she slowly nodded her head in response. He frowned as he noticed how she was all quiet and shifted uncomfortably at where she stood. He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of how to help the girl to loosen up.

Until an idea struck his mind.

"What do you want to eat? I will treat you since this is your first day living with me," he spoke out, hoping that it would help to ease the tension as he didn't want to have an awkward dorm life where he has to walk on his tiptoes around her.

"I-It's okay, "she whispered out, and Kuroo let out a sigh, unsure of what to do as he looked at her looking around the apartment. He had been living there for only a month since his major started a month earlier than hers.

And he had created such a huge mess that when the landlord came to inform him about his new roommate, did he zoom about and started to ensure everything was perfectly clean.

He then watched as she fiddled with her fingers, and soon he gestured towards where her room was. The other end of the apartment, opposite of where his room was. He watched as she nodded her head, and she quickly walked away, whereas he let out a sigh.

"Now what?" he mumbled out, afraid that things would end up getting too awkward. He looked around as he cleaned up the mess he had made with the party popper and soon went into the kitchen to look into the fridge.