➳ 𝟎𝟏𝟒

Bodyguard! Akane Haizaki x Reader(Female)
Requested By: None
one of a book idea for my oc.

authors note: this has been sitting in the drafts for months now and i just decided to clear the remaining drafts that are done.

◤◢◤◢◤◢

Was it because she's the Mafia boss's daughter?Or was it for money?

Or was it for money?

The carpark was often the most dangerous place to be for anybody. It was dark, filled with toxic fumes from the vehicles that were driven in or out. But the scariest was how when it was all quiet, one could hear the footsteps of a predator, searching for his prey.

His eyes laid upon the trail of what seems to be food that he loves, smashed against the floor. He continued to follow, with each step he took, it echoed in the quiet carpark. Till his dark blue ocean eyes reached the end of the trail, where what was left was the bracelet of the woman he swore to protect.

Picking up the bracelet, he took a good look at it. Ensuring that it wasn't damaged, or else he would need to find the time to have it repaired. He clicked his tongue in annoyance when he heard the sound of a camera shutter going off, turning to look but seeing nobody.

Till running footsteps were heard, he turned to look. His closest friends and comrades had gathered after searching the building for the missing mistress*. Kidnapped when he was on a break that was cut short when words of the mistress had gone missing.

*a woman in a position of authority or control.

The boss was wanted by many, where they would find ways to deal with him. His daughter was one of his weaknesses, thus bodyguards were deployed to keep her safe. But he was the only bodyguard she enjoyed spending time with, thus deeming him as the special one.

It has gone to the point, he was involved in the assassination. Ridding off those who wanted to cause harm to the mistress and the boss. Where many from the underworld knew of his name and wanted to get rid of him.

"Haizaki," and the tall man turned to look, picking out whatever was being held out by his comrade. The way he took a good look at the item that dangled between his fingers, his lips curling up into a smirk as he held it in his hand, crushing it with force.

"What do we do now?"

"Don't worry, Tengen. I know exactly where she is," he spoke out as he walked past him and Sanemi, where he looked at Kyojuro and Obanai who were standing behind them.

"With that, a little show of betrayal must be displayed, isn't it?"

◤◢◤◢◤◢

"You dare step into my territory?!" he muttered out as he was harshly stomping his feet onto the poor man who was caught by him. Anger surged his body as he vented it out, not caring if the man would survive or not with the various wounds on his body and the knife stabbed into his chest.