➽ 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: AuroraPup
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚.
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?!

----------

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮,"

Aran spoke out as [name] nodded in agreement as she carried her bag. She had on a gentle smile as she looked towards the front, watching as Atsumu was annoying Osamu once more, as per usual.

Shaking her head a little, she watched as Osamu turned to look at her, with the ever so signature deadpan look on his face. Yet, despite the look on his face, she continued to smile at him brightly.

"Are you coming to watch our practice?" Shinsuke asked as he walked next to her, causing her to tense up as she didn't realize he was there. She started to relax, nodding her head in response and he turned to look out of the shelter.

"Get Osamu to send you home after. It's going to rain," he spoke out.

"Raining cats and dogs?" she asked.

"No, rain as in water falling from the sky. It doesn't rain cats and dogs here," and [name] could only have on a slight pout as she wanted to explain what she had meant, only to give up when Shinsuke walked away.

"I wonder what Osamu would get angry at other than Atsumu," Michinari whispered softly and turned to look at [name], causing her to look confused.

"Eh? Why are you looking at me? He doesn't get angry at me," [name] pointed out.

"Yeah, we know. But as his girlfriend, you have never seen him angry otherwise?" they asked and [name] frowned, trying to remember when Osamu had gotten angry. But nothing came to her mind at all.

"Nope. Never," she spoke out flatly as she turned, noticing the look on Osamu's face as he was walking ahead, but with his head turned back to look at her. She tilts her head slightly, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Samu! Are you perhaps jealous?" Atsumu asked and Osamu turned to look towards the front instead, with Atsumu constantly poking fun at the expression he was making. [name] then scrunched her nose up as she remained silent.

The eventually entered the indoor sports hall where they would be practicing and [name] sat at the side quietly. She rummaged through her bag, feeling hungry as she brought out an onigiri only to have someone standing before her.

She looks up, surprised to see it was Atsumu instead as he opened his mouth and took a huge bite out of the onigiri, which [name] stared in horror. She then turned to look, noticing Osamu's gaze and watched as he turned away.

"Atsumu!" [name] scolded and Atsumu chuckled, not feeling a bit of remorse as he grabbed hold of the onigiri from her hand and chowed it down with ease. She lowered her head then as Atsumu walked away and she rested her elbows onto her knees.

Her head on the palms of her hands that were placed together in the shape of a 'V'. Her stomach growling as she tried to contain her hunger while she watched the team practicing. She admired them a whole lot, with their strength and passion for volleyball.

Which then an idea struck to her mind as she grabbed hold of her bag and walked out of the gymnasium, without a second glance back as Osamu stopped and noticed her walking away. His ever so deadpan expression soon turned into a frown.

"Osamu," and Osamu tensed up upon hearing Shinsuke's voice and he turned to look. He watched as Shinsuke stared at him, and Osamu rubbed the back of his neck, running out of the door.

"Kita-san," what's the meaning of this?" Atsumu asked and Shinsuke turned to look at him, which Atsumu quickly averted his gaze.

"You know well enough that [name] is as important as food to your brother. Don't cause them to fight," Shinsuke spoke out in a blunt manner as always, and Atsumu could only nod his head in response as he lowered his head.

"Tell Osamu to bring her home. You are going to be carrying his stuff home," Shinsuke spoke out and Atsumu had on a slight pout as he trudged towards where his bag was and rummaged through his, picking out his phone as he dropped a text to his twin brother.

She stood at the shelter where the shoe lockers were placed. A frown on her face as she placed her hand out, allowing the rain to fall upon her palm harshly. Letting out a sigh, she rummaged through her bag, feeling smart for preparing an umbrella.

"Better hurry, if not Osamu is going to get hungry and angry," [name] whispered out as she pulled her umbrella out, only to hear someone coming up from behind her. She turned to look, noticing some senior of the school was looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Ah, aren't you Miya Osamu's girlfriend?" he asked, and [name] slowly nodded, a little unsure of what was going on as she took a step back. Her back barely letting the rain fall upon.

"Do you think we could share an umbrella? I didn't bring mine," he asked, and [name] frowned, noticing the umbrella that was sticking out from behind his back and she tilts her head a little.

"But you have an umbrella behind you," she pointed out and noticed the irk mark that appeared on the senior's face. He was about to speak, only to have someone shoving him harshly towards the side.

"Get lost, fuckface," and [name] watched as Osamu shoved the senior towards the side and walked up to her. Easily grabbing the umbrella from her bag, pulling it out and opening it. Where he turned and glared at the senior who was on the floor and proceeds to turn [name] away. Sheltering them both from the heavy rain.

She noticed the rain was drenching his volleyball jersey slightly, and without a second thought did she wrap her arms around his arm and pulled him in closer. She tilts her head up and looked at him, giggling softly at the slight blush on his face.

"What about practice?" she asked.

"Food," he spoke out and [name] had on a slight pout.

"I was about to get food for you so that you wouldn't be jealous about Atsumu eating my onigiri," [name] pointed out and Osamu shrugged his shoulders. Bending down as he turned to face her, kissing her on the lips.

"So, you were jealous?" she asked, and Osamu remained silent. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as she hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his waist as he continued to shelter her.

"They always thought you would get angry only at Atsumu, looks like there are others you will get angry at," she teased, and Osamu let out a sigh, placing a hand onto her head and ruffling her locks slightly.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝