★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: chizaaaa
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧.

----------

𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡

𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ¹

"Oh? Are you here to catch me again, Dynamight?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the building, where the night was full of stars, and the moon was shining upon them. Her lips curled up into a smile as he turned to look at him, where he had on a frown.

"Stop running away already and turn yourself in, at least your fucking sentence will be light," he pointed out and he watched as she shook her head in response, not bothering with listening to his advice then.

"If I were to do that, all those times my parents brought me up would be wasted, no?" she asked as she stood up, walking around the Pro Hero. Bakugo turned to look at her then, how he reached out and grabbed hold of her wrist in his hand, pulling her back.

Where her back slammed against his toned chest and he held her there with ease. She frowned slightly, the lingering sweet scent of his invaded her senses. She turned to look at him, tilting her head did her lips curled up into a smile.

"Let's play a game," she spoke out, and Bakugo raised an eyebrow in response, looking at her as if she was a lunatic. But then he decided to play along if it meant getting her to turn herself in eventually.

"What game?" he asked, rather intrigued by her proposal.

"Simple, a game of tag. If you catch me, I'll turn myself in, how about that?" she asked with a smile and Bakugo wondered if there was a catch then.

"And if I can't?" he asked.

"Oh? The feral Pro Hero isn't confident about his skills?" she teased and Bakugo's hands gripped her waist tightly then where she squealed a little due to the feeling she felt, how her body turned slightly warm at the way he touched her.

"One thing is for sure, is that you are obsessed with me, aren't you?" Bakugo asked, and she hummed in response then, getting out of his hold as she stuck her tongue out at him, pulling her lower eyelid down and making a funny face.