▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞. ¹

"Oi, move over," he muttered out and she turned to look at him, frowning as she looked at her husband who was feared by all. She let out a sigh, not really in the mood to deal with bickering as all she wanted to do was to sleep.

And she shifted towards the side, where he raised an eyebrow at how obedient she was being. His lips curled up into a smirk as he laid down next to her, his muscular arms wrapped around her waist and tugging her closer.

"Hey!" she scolded, and Sukuna didn't listen as he started to nip against her skin, his hot breath against her sensitive skin and she could only shudder then as she turned to look at him, pushing him away by the chest.

"Stop resisting me, darling. You know you would end up giving in," he pointed out and her nose scrunched up in response then, where he leans in and kissed her on the nose, followed by her lips.

How he always crave for those sweet lips whenever he went out on errands, be it killing the boredom or just being a douche in reality. He felt her hands gripping against his kimono then, tugging him closer and he shifted.

Breaking apart did he rest his forehead against hers, and then came the genuine smile on their faces. That their love was as strong as their powers were, and that it would never disappear.

"If you are gonna die, then give me a heads up, will ya?" he asked, and she could only frown, smacking him on the chest as they got into their usual heated argument once more. And he easily pinned her down with her hands above her head.

How he straddled her hips with his body.

"So that I fucking know who to kill," he whispered out and she couldn't help but let out a sigh then as he lets go of her hands, where she reached out and pulled him in for a kiss then.

"Even if I die for you?" she whispered out.

"Don't you fucking dare," he muttered out, planting kisses on the side of her neck. How their love for one another was strong, that it clouded their minds. They wanted nothing more but each other's touch.