➹ 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐱 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomatosuz
𝐍𝐠𝐥, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬.

----------

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢-𝐬𝐚𝐧

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢-𝐬𝐚𝐧... 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬,"

The Hashiras whispered out as they stood before the grave of their ever so dependable Moon Hashira, who has now passed away due to being infected greatly with a curse by Kibutsuji Muzan. They turned to look as Himejima Gyomei held her only daughter protectively in his arms.

Not only did Kibutsuji Muzan killed Akatsuki's husband, but he had also turned her only flesh and blood into a demon despite not being born back then. Akatsuki, being persistent as always, promised to bring her into the world as she was an innocent child.

Yet, the Moon Hashira was bedridden immediately for a full year, hence unable to spend as much time as she could with her darling daughter, who was being taken care of by the other Hashiras.

And soon passed away peacefully, with a smile on her face.

"Ma... Ma..." the baby in Himejima's arms whispered out softly as she tried to move, only to have him getting down on a knee and holding her in an arm, while he gestured towards the grave of where her mother laid upon.

"[name]... Your mother has gone to a better place now," he whispered out and the other Hashiras watched as [name]'s eyes widened as if she understood, and they braved for the loud cries that were about to come.

But none was heard as [name] remained silent as she stared blankly at the white grave before her. The moonlight shining brightly upon that grave, and she slowly reached out, causing Himejima to feel the need to move forward which he did.

Her tiny hand found it's way towards the grave as she rested it upon the surface.

"Ma... Ma..." she managed to whisper out slowly as her lips slowly curled up into a faint smile that Muichiro had noticed he was squatting next to Himejima, and he slowly reached out, placing a hand onto her small hand that was stretched out.

She slowly tried to grab his hand and turned to look at him.

"M..." she mumbled out and Muichiro allowed a small faint smile to appear on his lips as he leaned in and placed her small hand against his cheek.

"Let's go, before the sun rises," Himejima spoke out as he carried [name] in his arms, heading back to the estate where their beloved Moon Hashira once resided in with her late husband, and where [name] was brought into the world.