★ 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: strwbrrynamjoon
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐔

----------

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬. ¹

He watched as she stood by the edge once more, where they were engulfed in clothes. How her hand reached out to him and he did so the same, their fingers interlocked with one another as they stood by each other.

Closer.

It was so real to them both, that their warmth radiating off each other's bodies. How their breathing was in sync, and how they turned to look at one another, staring into each other's eyes. He watched as she laughed and reached out for his facial hair, touching it gently.

It had been years ever since they started dreaming of one another, yet till now, they hadn't found each other. Sure he was seen on television from time to time, and she knew where he was. But being an adult doesn't mean having so much leisure.

And thus they promised to let fate decide when they would officially meet. Yet, they could only meet in their dreams for now. It was a date every time they dreamt of one another. Yet, sometimes she would wonder where he was.

As there were days he wouldn't appear in her dream, only for them to meet up once more on a lucky day where he appeared then. He would explain how he was busy with his teaching career, and she would hum a tune to herself, acknowledging the fact that she was listening to what he assumes to be rants.

People see him as someone who is a very stern and mostly reserved man who has lofty expectations of his students. He is primarily moved by logic and does not believe in the necessity to maintain a clean-cut appearance or filter his words or ideas for others. 

He often comes off as cold, apathetic, and impatient, exerting very little energy in most situations, preferring to take naps in his sleeping bag instead.

But when it comes to dreaming and meeting her then, he was a different man indeed. How he was someone who wanted to spend as much time as he could with her since they had that little amount of time.

During those short periods, would he try his best to tell her everything that had happened, and she would do the same as well while their hands remained intertwined as they looked across the horizon that was covered in nothing but clouds.

But then he got worried when she no longer appeared in his dreams. How whenever he went into the dreamland, only to be greeted by nothing but clouds. How he called out her name, hoping to get a 'yell' across from the other side.

But there was nothing.

He remembered how she looked ultimately, he would never forget the gentle smile on her face. How it would always curl up into a gentle smile whenever she sees him. But then again, he couldn't see her in person then.

Where was she, he wasn't sure as well.

And there he was now, sitting at the meeting table as he listened in on the mission that he has to go on. Somehow he was reluctant, as it was technically him babysitting his students, but the moment the victims' photographs were shown on the screen, did his eyes widened as he stood up abruptly.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Midoriya, the problem child, called out, wondering why their teacher was acting in such a manner then. His blood ran cold as he looked at her photograph, how she was smiling in it.

But the fact that she was a victim, made his heart pound hard against his chest as he realized that she was kidnapped then. How many of the villains were finding dirty ways into getting the Pro Hero to back down.

But he knew all too well, he couldn't do so.

"We need to find out their whereabouts," was all that was said, and Aizawa could only pray that tonight will be the night where he would meet her then. And somehow he could only hope as much as he could, ignoring the faces that the other Pro Heroes and his students were giving him.

For this was the first time they have seen Aizawa acted in such a manner.

.
.

He rushed into the room once the door was blown apart, how the villains were easily apprehended then and his eyes looked around. Blood trickling down his head as he tried to lay his eyes upon his soulmate.

And there she was, leaning against the wall with the other hostages. How he rushed to her side then and gently held her with his hands, where she slowly opened her eyes. He watched as her lips curled up into a smile then as she parted to speak.

"You came..." she whispered out, and Aizawa felt his heart shattering into pieces at the weak state she was in. How her body was bruised and filled with numerous open wounds that were inflicted upon her by the villains.

How their first meeting after years of knowing one other through dreams, turned out to be something so bloody instead. Yet, he felt her gently gripping onto his outfit, where she rested her forehead against his shoulder.

"I'm glad..." she whispered out and he didn't resist the urge to wrap his arms around her body, where he easily picked her up as the other hostages were brought to safety. He held her dearly in his arms and close against his body, afraid she might disappear.

"How did you know they would be here?" Midoriya asked as Todoroki held back Bakugo as the latter didn't manage to blow up the door like he wanted to.

"Soulmate," was all that Aizawa had said, for it was a miracle that she had appeared in his dreams that night, where she looked like how she was in reality. And with that did he managed to obtain their location.

He knocked on the door that led to the ward where she resided in, for today was the day she was gonna be finally discharged then. He heard a muffled 'come in' and he slid the door opened, where he shut it after he had entered the room.

He watched as she placed her hands behind her neck and soon flipped her hair out that were stuck in her clothes then, turning to look at him. Her eyes laid upon him and she could only smile softly as she walked up to him, holding a hand out.

"A proper introduction," she spoke out, and Aizawa grabbed hold of her hand, pulling her towards him instead, where he kissed her on the forehead as her cheeks flushed red.

"There isn't a need to," he whispered out and soon watched as she pushed away from the hug, where she smiled at him gently. The distance between them disappeared soon enough as their lips touched one another.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬. ²

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Where soulmates see each other in their dreams.

2. For they have loved each other for all those years, only to have reality hitting them now instead of dreams.