➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MoODsWiNGs-

----------

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!"

and [name] let out a sigh as her younger sister was pulling her up from the bed. She soon sat up, looking at her younger sister who was pouting slightly, and [name] couldn't help but shake her head just a little then.

"You haven't gone on a date for 3 years! It's time for you to get your game on and go out!" her younger sister called out, and [name] could only frown then. Not wanting to start dating anymore given how she had regretted breaking up with her ex-boyfriend back then.

Well... Let's just say he didn't spend a whole lot of time with her given how he was so busy with volleyball as it was his career now. She tried her best to understand where he was coming from and how much it means to him.

But it seems she couldn't take it anymore, hence, letting him go.

"You are going on a blind date with my friend's friend! He managed to set you up with him, so please don't screw this up! I don't want to see you get all upset again!" her younger sister pointed out and [name] could only let out yet another sigh.

"Why are you so persistent?" she asked.

"Eh? Because you are my older sister!" she exclaimed and [name] could only shake her head as she got out of bed.

She walked past the full-length mirror that was present in her room, and her eyes laid upon the photographs she had with her ex-boyfriend. She laughed softly, shaking her head as she remembered those times back in school, how he would always be up to no good with the twins.

Once he got scolded badly from her and he was forced to kneel on a keyboard together with the twins with their volleyball captain's supervision as the trio had tossed her bag by accident into the school's swimming pool.

"Nee-san! Come on, move! Move!" her younger sister called out and the older girl let out a sigh as she got ushered out of her room as her sister was picking out her outfit for the 'date'.

With her pink-tinted lips parted as she allowed the warm water to rain upon her, she proceeds to shower. Her eyes remained shut as she remembered another memory she had of her ex-boyfriend.

"You sure are lazy," he spoke out and she could only laugh as she stood by the sink in the bathroom with her head down as he scrubbed her hair.

"But you wouldn't say no to me," she pointed out and he let out a soft chuckle then as he bends down and pecked her on the back of her neck.

"Nee-san! Hurry!" and [name] let out a sigh as she quickly rinsed off the shampoo and soap from herself and soon was seen sitting in her room.