➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: -ASTRAVITY
𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

----------

"𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐈!"

"𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐈!"

someone yelled out, but she wasn't sure who. But her attention immediately turned and her eyes widened then as she watched the Love Hashira, falling onto her back. Without much thought as she quickly staggered over to her, gravely injured.

She could feel her life slipping away little by little as she got closer to her. Her pink-tinted lips parched as she shakily reached out to her, watching as she too had lifted her hand towards her.

"Mitsuri?" she whispered out, and Mitsuri had on that weak smile as her closest and best friend cradled her in her arms. Removing her haori did she wrap it around the Love Hashira, and Mitsuri could only have on that gentle smile.

"You shouldn't have tried to save me, I'm dying too," she whispered out, and Mitsuri could only shake her head then as she held onto her arm tightly, a weak smile appeared on her face as tears started to roll down.

"D-Did we win?" she asked in a soft voice as the arms around her tightened.

"We did. We defeated him, Kibutsuji Muzan is dead," she whispered out, choking on her tears as well as Mitsuri's face started to have that smile that she loved all those while.

"Oh. Good... I don't feel any pain anymore... I guess I'm dying too..." she whispered out, and she heard a soft chuckle coming from the one holding her tightly.

"I wish you didn't have to die too... [name]... I'm sorry. I wasn't much use in the fight..." Mitsuri whispered out and [name] shook her head then as she rested her forehead against the Love Hashira's.

"Nonsense, you did your best. Don't speak like that of yourself, you should have loved yourself even till this point. How many times do I have to say?" she whispered out, and Mitsuri could only try her best to puff her cheeks out despite the life draining from her.

"But... [name]... You have always helped me when I got lost and am not sure what to do on missions. Just like when we battled against the Upper Moon Four with Iguro-san... I hid behind you and you continued to protect me," Mitsuri whispered out.

"Those are minor, Mitsuri... You helped me more than you could ever imagine," [name] added on as she could feel her haori being soaked in Mitsuri's blood, and how her vision started to blur away.