✰ 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

Yelena x Reader(Female)
Requested By: ChyuuasWife

Yelena really is making me question my sexuality.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Blessings in disguise

That was her to Yelena.

She doesn't hesitate to kill for her, just like how if any of her comrades are thought to be working against their goals or insult those whom they are ultimately trying to save, Yelena will come forth and kill them without hesitation

But one thing for sure, Yelena would drop everything just to remain by her side.

She was seen walking around with a frown on her face, and Yelena took notice of it. How she wondered what had caused her favourite person in the world to have such an expression on her face.

And Yelena noticed the way she staggered slightly due to exhaustion she assumed. She let out a sigh as she shook her head, watching as she managed to grab hold of a seat in the dining hall where the other soldiers were present.

"Hey, [name]! You look exhausted, were you out and about in town?" one of the fellow soldiers asked in a laidback manner that Yelena disliked whenever it was used on [name]. She watched as [name] shook her head slightly as she turned to look towards where Yelena was.

"I was up making something for someone special," she spoke out with a smile on her face and Yelena's heart skipped a beat at what [name] had said. She lowered her head as she continued to poke at the food that sat on her plate, only to hear the sound of footsteps coming closer to her.

"But you don't look too good," the same soldier called out as Yelena turned to look, only to have her eyes widened as [name] had walked over to where she was. That's when she noticed how her cheeks were flushed red, causing the taller woman to stand up quickly and hold onto her in her arms.

"[name]?" Yelena called out and [name] looked at her weakly with a smile on her face.

"You idiot..." she whispered out as she carried [name] in her arms with ease and started to walk away from the dining hall, heading towards their respective sleeping quarters where she remembered all too well.

Since she has been sneaking into [name]'s room most of the nights.

"What are you, an idiot?" Yelena asked once more and [name] laughed weakly as she placed her onto the bed, pulling the covers over her. Yelena let out a sigh as she left the room and soon returned, only to notice how [name] was sitting up on her bed.

"You need to rest. If you go out to war like this, you will be the first to die," Yelena commented, and [name] stuck her tongue out at her, which the taller woman shook her head at as she placed the basin of cold water down, soaking a washcloth in it.