➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐈𝐈

"𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡,"

Kuroo called out despite the smirk on his face, and Haizaki raised an eyebrow as he looked at the duo who came late for the training camp. His lips curled up into a slight smirk as he turned to walk away, not bothering with the glare that Kageyama was giving him from behind.

"I feel as if that first-year setter would run towards our side and kill me with a volleyball," Haizaki muttered out as the Karasuno team started with their penalty whereas Haizaki walked over to where his water bottle was and he grabbed hold of it.

Frowning when he realized it was empty and he let out a sigh, walking out of the gymnasium as he wanted to refill his bottle since they didn't have a manager to help out. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he neared the water cooler, and his dark blue ocean eyes lit up upon realizing who was there.

"[name]?" he called out and watched as [name] tensed up. She turned to look at him and her eyes laid upon his water bottle did she reach her hand out to him, and he wondered what was wrong. Placing his large hand against her small one, did he watch as her face flushed red.

"Oh... Uh... Are you alright?" he asked in a soft voice and watched as she nodded her head as she used her free hand to point towards his water bottle instead. He then realized the mistake he had done and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he spoke out and watched as [name] shook her head and grabbed hold of his water bottle, helping him to refill it. She then handed it back to him and watched as he quenched his thirst.

Where she quickly picked up the basket of water bottles that belonged to her school's team, only to have Haizaki reaching out and grabbing hold of it from her with ease. She was about to protest, only for her to stop when she realized that Haizaki was smiling at her.

"Don't worry about it," he spoke out, and she slowly nodded her head as she followed him back to the gymnasium. He soon entered first and placed the basket down at where the Fukurodani team was and ruffled [name] on the head.

"Don't push yourself too much," he spoke out and walked off, heading back to where the Nekoma team was as he joined them and put on the sports bib once more, with his number on it as he stretched his arms over his head.

"[name]? Yoohoo!" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts when she realized she had been staring a little too much at Haizaki's actions, and a deep blush was seen on her face as she tried to relax and turned to look at her seniors.

"Oh? [name], are you interested in Zaki?" Yurie asked, and [name] quickly shook her head as her face turned a deeper shade of red once more.

"N-No," she softly whispered out.

And the training resumed. Yet, [name]'s attention was solely on Haizaki as her eyes laid upon the court that he was playing on against Karasuno once more. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she stared in awe, how he and Kuroo moved in coordination.