▶ 𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢

𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: id0ntreallycare

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞.

She watched as he sat alone in the classroom, the usual that is. She noticed him all too well, but what she didn't know was about the constant bullying he had to face whenever he went to school.

Until today.

She had taken an interest in him, given how she had noticed he was looking at a movie poster that showed a horror movie then. Which she too, found interest in it. She wanted to speak to him, only for him to walk away a tad bit too quickly.

How he would try to avoid talking to others, and there seems to be some sort of hatred reflected in his eyes as well, which she took note of. Yet, that didn't stop her from liking him then.

All she wanted to do, was to get to know him better.

She packed her bag as the bell soon rung, where she wanted to head home and binge watch on some shows she had chanced upon. She smiled gently, yet a frown was soon seen on her face as she looked at Junpei who was being followed then.

Curiosity getting the better of her as she followed quietly, where nobody noticed her presence. Yet her eyes widened as she watched as Junpei was shoved against the fence, being bullied once more.

Her blood turned cold as her heart pounded hard against her chest then. How she wanted to yell at the bullies for touching him in the first place. She watched as one of them brought a cigarette up.

"Hey!" she yelled out as she swung her bag with ease knocking the cigarette out of who seems to be Ito then. He had on a deadly glare, sending it towards [name] who narrowed her eyes at him in response as well.

"And with what business do you have with him? That you have to step in during our little chat?" he asked and [name] pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she took a step back, where she placed her hand gently onto Junpei's stomach.

"Stay calm," she whispered out, and Junpei's eyes widened as he felt his heart skipped a beat at her gentle touch, and how she was reassuring him despite saying just those two words.

"Are you mute, [name]? You may be pretty, but that doesn't let you off the hook," Ito spoke out and [name] scoffed in response then as she tilts her head a little, watching as someone soon came over.

"What's this? Picking on [name] now?" a voice was heard and Ito tensed up as he turned to look, only to realize how he was staring at one of the senior that had always been protective of [name], given how she was his cousin.

"Ito... Ito... You sure have started to gain huge confidence," her cousin spoke out and soon motioned for [name] to leave, which she did as she flashed him a wide smile and she pulled Junpei along as well.

"And bullying Yoshino too, what a drag you are, Ito,"

"Why do you even care abo-," and Ito was punched in the face.

"Because he is someone that interests my cousin, simple,"

"E-Eh? Where are we going? Is your cousin going to be alright?" Junpei asked as [name] continued to pull him along, and he watched as she turned to look at him with a smile on her face then.

"No need to worry! He will be fine! But are you alright though? Has Ito been bullying you a whole lot?" [name] asked and Junpei remained silent then, only to feel her hand letting go of his and he somehow felt a little sad then that [name] had let go of his hand.

He watched as she placed her hands onto her hips as a pout was seen on her face, where she started to tap her feet then and soon let out a sigh when Junpei looked at her confusedly then.

"Let's go!" she spoke out and Junpei didn't move, only for her to reach out and grab his hand, tugging him along as she flashed him a gentle smile then.

"Go where?" he asked as his heart started to pound hard against his chest, how he could feel himself getting lighter with [name] constantly smiling at him, it was as if he was seeing a whole different perspective.

"To binge-watch on scary movies, of course!" she said with a smile and his eyes widened at how she was so opened about it, and he could only wonder then.

"Why are you trying to hang out with me?" he asked, and she tilts her head a little then, with her lips curled up into a smile as she stopped tugging him along and spoke.

"I like you, silly!" she admitted it confidently and his cheeks flushed red at what she had said, which she could only smile at as she lets go of his hand.

"And I want to get to know you more too, so shall we watch the scary movies?" she asked, and Junpei nodded his head in response where she smiled once more and walked ahead.

Only for him to reach out and grab hold of her hand, which she didn't flinch at as she intertwined their fingers together, and the duo continued to walk down the empty street.

"[name]! The next time that Ito bullies you, better fucking tell me! Ya hear me?!" her cousin's voice was heard as he opened the door to the apartment that he lived in together with her, and he flinched when a  jump scare was seen on the tv screen that was in the living room.

"Oh dear, you know how to beat people up, but you are scared of jump scares," [name] pointed out and Junpei chuckled then, whereas her cousin could only let out a sigh as he walked over to where Junpei was and ruffled his hair.

"If Ito finds trouble with you again, just let [name] know. She will get me down in seconds," he answered and proceeded to head to his room to change into his working attire for his part-time shift.

And soon he left, leaving Junpei and [name] alone once more.

"See, I told you! He would protect you, and I would definitely want you to be protected too!" [name] said with a smile and Junpei couldn't help but lay down as he laid his head on her lap.

Where her fingers started to run through his locks.

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

And Yoshino Junpei knew, he had found the one who would love him for himself, and the one whom he will be willing to get stronger for. As he wants to protect her as well in the future.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. They said to get someone to open up to you, you must first open yourself up to them. Letting them know what kind of a person you are and how vulnerable you can be.

2. Being vulnerable to the right person will always be alright. No matter who it is, as long as you feel comfortable around them.