♦ 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Deadly_online1
𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦!

----------

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲,"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲,"

Beel mumbled to himself as his stomach growled loudly as per usual. He could only have Hell's Kitchen clouding his mind as he quickly made his way out of the House of Lamentation, finding a way to satisfy his hunger before he raids the fridge and have Satan's wrath coming after him.

Without looking at where he was going as well, he bumped into something and soon looked down. His eyes laid upon something, or rather, someone, that he has never seen before. Noticing how she sat on the ground with her palms scraped.

He squats down, and his eyes widened.

A human child.

How did a human child get into Devildom? Making him curious as well despite the hunger within his stomach. He watched as she slowly looked up, with tears rolling down her face as she showed him her hands where it was bleeding.

Hurting her quite a bit for a child.

"Why are you here? How did you come here?" he asked and watched as her lips trembled. Was it because he was too near to her? Beel decided to take a step back, only to have the girl reaching out and pulling onto his pants.

Which she withdrew as she used too much force and caused pain to surge through her palms from the open wounds. Then Beel heard it. He couldn't help but smile as he picked her up with ease and held her in his arms.

He had heard her stomach growled.

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫,"

And he stopped, thinking whether he should bring her to Hell's Kitchen to have a meal. But he doesn't know if Devildom's food will suit her since she was just a child, not even a teenager. He then noticed on her small arms, there were bruises.

What seems to be cigarette burns on her fair-skin as well, and he frowned. Somewhat angry at the state the child was in. Without a second thought, he proceeds to turn and walk back to the House of Lamentation quickly.

Reaching the door, he slipped in after noticing that Lucifer and the others weren't present to look at her. He could hear her stomach growling, together with his as he made his way towards the kitchen.