➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu
𝐀𝐔: 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!

----------

"𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢!"

"𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢!"

and Haizaki let out a sigh as he looked at who had called him up from the slight slumber he had in the locker room. He narrowed his dark blue ocean eyes, at Kuroo who had that smirk on his face, watching as one of the middle blocker of the team sat up straight.

"What..." he mumbled out, clearly not very happy with being called up and Kuroo raised an eyebrow in response as he had Haizaki in a headlock and jammed his head with his fist, causing the brunette to groan out in pain.

"Kuroo, you are going to make him more stupid," Kenma commented and Haizaki had an irk mark on his forehead then, hearing what Kenma had said about him.

"Tch..." Haizaki muttered to himself as he slouched down, with his forehead touching the warm bench since he had laid down upon it previously.

"Oi, stop being lazy and get up. Before Yaku starts kicking you," Kuroo pointed out and Haizaki waved his hand despite his forehead still touching the bench. He then raised his body and yawned, only for him to blink his dark blue ocean eyes a few times.

"Oh... Yaku... Geh..." Haizaki mumbled out as he quickly flipped and rolled off the bench before Yaku could kick him. He quickly stood up and then grabbed hold of Yaku's leg and held him there.

"What do you mean by 'geh'?!"

"Anyway, you were saying?" Haizaki asked as he continued to hold onto Yaku, not letting the libero land a kick on him this time.

Now, why was Yaku pissed off at Haizaki? That was because the middle blocker had stolen his food earlier on and blamed hit on Lev, which resulted in Yaku embarrassing himself as well.

"We need to gather soon and welcome the other schools' teams," Kuroo spoke out and Haizaki nodded as he quickly dodged and pushed Yamamoto over to where Yaku was, causing him to get kicked instead.

"Akane-san!" Yamamoto yelled out as he rubbed his bum for Yaku had kicked with so much power that it stung. Haizaki shrugged his shoulder then as he proceeds to leave the clubroom together with Kuroo and Kenma.

Whereas the first years were already waiting for them outside. Haizaki raised an eyebrow as he looked at Lev who was running up to him.

"Akane-san! Akane-san! How could you lie and get me into trouble with Yaku-san?" Lev whined out and Haizaki quickly dodged to the side away from the first year and he let out a sigh, walking next to Kuroo instead and he reached out, placing his large hand against Kenma's forehead as he was about to bump into a pole.