★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢, 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞) 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐄𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: -ASTRAVITY
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐀𝐔 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐀𝐔.
 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

----------

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 ...

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

she whispered out as she sat down by herself in the gardens of UA high school, with her books placed by the side as she let out a sigh. She could feel herself growing weaker as the days pass.

And soon she could feel her throat burning up as if it was being ripped apart. She could feel the flower petals rising from within her throat, and soon she started to cough violently.

She turned around, hoping nobody was seeing anything as she looked at her hand where the flower petals were seen. Some were bright red, whereas the others were a slightly dull red.

She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she wiped away the blood from her mouth, and soon watched as the flower petals disappeared from her hands due to her quirk. How she was able to destroy things with kinetic energy, watching as it started to explode like mini fireworks.

She soon heard footsteps and she turned to look. Flashing a fake smile as she looked at Kirishima who was pulling Bakugo along by having his arm slung over his shoulder.

"[name]! [name]! That's where you are!" he spoke out with a smile as soon as he and Bakugo arrived next to her. Bakugo then looked at [name], where his bright red eyes widened as he grabbed her by the arm.

"We are going to Recovery Girl," he muttered out, only to have [name] shaking her head as she had on a rather confused look then.

"W-What? Bakubro, you shouldn't do that to her! You are hurting her!" Kirishima spoke out as he pulled [name] away from Bakugo's hold, and soon she started to cough violently. Her eyes widened as she could feel the petals choking her from within, stopping her from breathing properly.

"I... I got to go," she whispered out, running away as Bakugo and Kirishima got onto a heated argument, and Bakugo had an irk mark on his forehead as he grabbed hold of Kirishima tightly by the front of his uniform.