✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Levi Ackerman x Sister! Reader
Requested By: Roselsrael4
No incest, don't worry.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

All he wanted was for her to live, to be happy always

But little did he know, she was happiest when with him.

She never felt suffocating around her older brother, who was known as humanity's strongest. There was nothing to be scared about whenever they were out together on an expedition.

With Levi Ackerman around, the titans would be running away instead of attacking.

But the funniest that the squad has ever seen was how the moment she fell ill, and Levi was wrapped up with cleaning supplies.

How he would hurl insults at her while he cleaned her room, and the squad members stood outside her room door, watching as Levi was out and about with his routine.

But they could tell that he loves his younger sister a whole lot as he would ensure she takes her medicine and has a proper meal.

"Now rest, you idiot," he muttered out most of the time when she was exhausted or sick, which then he would turn to shoot a glare towards the squad members who quickly turned away and continued with their cleaning duties.

And the squad notices how her mood was affected whenever Levi wasn't around. She was the opposite of Levi, where she was bubbly and cheerful.

But they noticed how quiet she becomes whenever her older brother wasn't around.

"Doesn't [name] look a little too glum?" Connie pointed out as they looked at [name] who was sitting on the top of the wall as they waited for some sort of a signal. Her lips parted as she let out a sigh, looking a little too sad then.

After all, her older brother was out of duty for a little while since he had injured his ankle. And she didn't feel all too comfortable without him by her side, since they grew up together as if they were attached by the hips.

"That's because Captain isn't around," Jean pointed out as they looked as [name] stood up and started to turn her body as she looked towards the smoke signal that was sent out from where Armin and his team was.

"[name], let's go!" the commander called out and [name] nodded her head as her lips were pressed into a fine thin line, how she moved together with the other squad as she was placed on the frontlines.

Although, Levi did threaten a whole lot of the other squads that [name] shouldn't be on the frontline. But with her being just second to her older brother's abilities, they would take the risk of facing Levi's kicks.