▶ 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢

𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: chizaaaa

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. ¹

"Damn it, he is sending me to my deathbed with this," Megumi muttered to himself as he struggled against the Special Grade Curse. His divine dogs were destroyed at the side and he was losing a whole lot of blood as well.

"Eh? There is a Tokyo student here, why was I tasked to come here?" he heard a gentle voice and the next thing that happened to the Special Grade Curse, was that it got blown away with brute force.

"What the..." he whispered out and he looked at the girl standing before him. His body tensed up when he noticed something off about her and how she had no weapons on her as well. She turned to look at him, a flash of concern appearing on her face as she rushed to his side.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked and Megumi was about to speak only for her to quickly turn as she raised her hand quickly. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then as she slowly placed the tip of her fingers together forming a triangle as the look on the Special Grade Curse looked utterly priceless then.

"Domain Expansion: Hell's Judgement," and the room started to go up in flames, whereas she stood up with ease, helping Megumi up who was bleeding harshly. She tilts her head then as she avoided the oncoming attack.

Watching as a fire pillar burst through the ground, causing Megumi's eyes to widen.

"H-How..." he whispered out and she smiled gently at him, and Megumi could feel his heart skipping a beat then. His eyes then widened as he noticed how she was bleeding from the mouth as she continued to support him through the burning room.

They eventually reached a safe room then and she placed him against the wall gently, that is until she sat next to him. She breathed in and out deeply as she placed her hand onto his bleeding wound, healing him slightly to the best of her capabilities.

"What's your name?" she asked as she breathed in and out slowly, trying to slow her blood rush down and Megumi turned to look at her.

"Fushiguro Megumi, a first-year student at Tokyo Jujutsu High," he spoke out and she laughed as he leaned forward, feeling tired as he ended up laying his head on her lap.

"[name]... A first-year student at Kyoto Jujutsu High," she whispered out and soon started to caress his hair. Megumi looked at her, despite a slight blush on his face and he noticed how peaceful she looked then.

"I shouldn't have used that technique... I'm going to end up taking a long time to heal," she whispered out and Megumi's eyes widened at what she said, which she felt his body move then and she looked down at him.

"Don't worry, Megumi... Everything is going to be okay," she whispered out and at that moment did Fushiguro Megumi fall in love with someone.

"Answer me, Fushiguro. What's your type of woman?" Todo asked and Megumi tensed up as he started to remember his sister's words, and then came an image of [name].

How long has it been since he last saw her? It had been months then, and there was no news of her at all. He had even gone through the trouble of asking Gojo for help, and sometimes he would dream of her.

"I... Don't have a type or anything. As long as that person has a moral compass that isn't easily swayed, I don't wish for anything else," he spoke out.

"That's not a bad thought," Nobara spoke out.

"So damn noisy," he muttered out.

"As I expected. You're boring Fushiguro," and Megumi's eyes widened as he quickly brought his hands up and protected himself from the insane hit that Todo landed on him.

"Fushiguro!"

"Ahhh, poor Fushiguro,"

"I knew from the first time I saw you. "Ahh, this guy is boring," But you can't judge a book by its cover right?" Todo asked as he walked to where Megumi was.

"That's why I asked you. But you trembled on my kindness," Todo added on.

"Could it be that you also have a pineapple for a brain?" Megumi muttered out as he started to cough as well and soon a fight broke out then, which resulted in Megumi getting lifted by the waist.

"So flimsy... Both your body and your taste in women," and he flipped Megumi back, smashing his head into the ground and soon smashed him against the pillar.

Where he is all bloody then as Todo started to get bored.

"No doubt about it... You're boring," he muttered out.

"I seriously can't feel your willpower," he spoke out as he easily overpowered Megumi's curse technique.

"I was being modest and you're acting all high and mighty. If you want me to be serious... Then I'll do it seriously!" Megumi muttered out as he opened his eyes only for his eyes to widen.

How she was standing before him and she sent a wave of fire towards where Todo was. Her warm hands found its way to his body as she gently cradled him in his arms.

"[name]... What are you doing, attacking me?!" Todo asked.

"Gomen, Todo-senpai... But I... Hate it when you hurt someone dear to me," she whispered out as she held Megumi tightly in her arms and sent another wave of fire towards him.

"Tch..." he muttered out as he was about to land a punch towards where [name] was holding onto Megumi.

"Don't move," and [name] turned to look at who had spoken with his curse technique and she could only then lower her head as she looked at Megumi who was coughing badly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and [name] watched as a Panda appeared and punched Todo, which she blinked her eyes a few times, wondering if she was being deceived.

"Haaah, made it just in time," Panda mumbled out.

"Megumi? Are you alright?" she asked as she started to heal him once more and Todo got angry then.

"[name]! You are not supposed to be using that technique on others!" he yelled out and flinched when [name] raised her head and shot him a glare.

"Oh shut up already, Todo-senpai! You injured him so badly!" she snapped and Megumi slowly reached out and patted her on the hand, gaining her attention.

"Don't worry, Megumi... Everything is going to be okay," she whispered out and at that moment did Fushiguro Megumi fall in love with her once more.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. The first time Fushiguro Megumi fell in love, was the way her lips curled up into a smile and how she told him that everything was going to be okay.