➽ 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚

𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐲!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Mood_swingg
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

----------

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲,"

and she shifted uncomfortably under the gaze of her peers. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as her hand held onto her wrist, placed before her.  Her eyes darted around, trying to find some sort of opening where she could escape through.

Her heart was racing, her hands were all clammy. The intense gaze of her peers was making her uncomfortable, for she hasn't spoken much to them. She was too shy for her own good, always shrinking away when it comes to those who approach her.

All except for one.

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨,"

she turned to look at where the voice came from and her eyes widened slightly she nodded as he walked past her, his cat-like golden eyes took a look at her expression and he remained silent, not bothering to utter a single word like how he used to.

She followed behind him at a comfortable distance which he noticed, and he turned to look, watching as her peers turned to look the other way, not wanting to get caught for looking at what was going on.

"𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞,"

he spoke out and watched as she nodded her head and made her way next to him. He turned, proceeding to walk along the hallway once more, only to let out a sigh as he spotted an all too familiar volleyball captain and childhood friend, Kuroo Tetsuro.

"Yo! Kenma! [name]! Heading home now? Want to walk together?" Kuroo asked as the rest of the volleyball team gathered behind him. Kenma's eyes darted towards the side, looking as [name] remained silent as she hung her head low.

"𝐍𝐨. 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞,"

he spoke out bluntly and Kuroo chuckled as he looked at [name], causing her to shift a little more towards the side to hide behind Kenma. He chuckled once more and reached out, ruffling her on the head.

"Takes time, but we won't bite. Hope you will hang out with us soon," he spoke out and [name] lifted her head as her eyes trembled, where he could see. He quickly removed his hand and watched as she nodded her head just a little.

And the duo proceeds to walk off once more.

"Kuroo-san, are they going to be okay?" Lev asked.

"It's normal. When Kenma likes someone, he will do what he can to make them feel comfortable," Yaku spoke out as he turned to kick Lev on the back as the half-Russian middle blocker was resting his arm on his head.

"I mean... It really is surprising that Kenma-san has an interest in someone rather than a video game," Inuoka pointed out and Kuroo could only chuckle as he shook his head.

"Isn't that a good thing? Rather than always being hooked to video games," he spoke out.

She laid on his bed, something that she has always done whenever she came over. Her head against the pillow as she slowly shut her eyes, wanting to get some rest before she heads home.

She felt the side of the bed dipped down due to weight and she slowly opened her eyes to look as Kenma was setting up his video games. He stopped, noticing that [name] was looking at him and he slowly reached out, placing a hand against the side of her head as he gently caressed it.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked as his attention went back to the screen before him as he started to load the game. He could feel she was shifting to sit up, and he turned once more before he started the game.

"N-Nothing," she softly whispered out and Kenma let out a sigh as he started the game. He could feel her laying back down once more, turning to look away as she shut her eyes. Understanding her for quite some time now, he continued with his game.

Not wanting to disturb her rest.

Yet, there was a lingering thought behind his head as he continued to play. He was losing badly despite being a great gamer, but his mind was flooded with the way [name] had reacted.

She was shy, all too shy for her own good. But he never once cared about it. All he did was to make her comfortable, and he thought it will be great just like that.

He stopped the game with the screen showing how badly he had lost. He placed the controller onto the floor and turned, looking as [name]'s back faced him instead. He thought about it, ideas running through his mind and soon he reached out, shaking her on the shoulder.

Causing her to stir in her sleep as she turned to look at him, wondering what he wanted. He scooted closer to her, which she noticed and she turned her body to face him. Her eyes laid upon his face as he had on the usual expressionless one.

He placed a hand against her cheek as he caressed it with his thumb as if he was playing with the joystick on the controller. She blinked her eyes a few times and watched as his lips parted slightly, hearing those words that came out from his mouth.

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭,"

and her eyes widened slightly at what Kenma had said as she sat up. He watched as her arms trembled as she reached out, wrapping them around his neck as she rested her cheek against his shoulder. His arms, wrapping around her as well, securing her in a loose hug.

"That means a whole lot to me," she whispered out as she brought her head up and her eyes widened as Kenma kissed her on the cheek. Her face flushed red as so did him, and he watched as she ducked under the covers once again.

"𝐀-𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?"

and after she heard what he had asked, did she quickly got out of the covers as she sat beside him and he handed her the controller. He watched from the corner of his eyes how her ears were flushed red including her face.

A sight he has grown to love.

"𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝