★ 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐄𝐱!𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭.

----------

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭,"

and her eyes widened at what was going on as she grabbed hold of her grandmother's hand tightly. Her pink-tinted lips parted as tears rolled down her face, where she continued to hold her grandmother's hand.

"N-No..." she whispered out as her grandmother's hand slipped out from her hold and eventually, the lifeline went flat. The sound of the machine beeping was heard, and she could only let the tears roll down her face then.

She woke up startled as she looked around the room. Her eyes remained widened as she reached out and placed her fingers against her cheeks, feeling that it was rather damp. She shivered as she looked towards her side.

Where it was empty.

Her pink-tinted lips parted then as it trembled, the recurring dreams she had of her grandmother passing away on the day she was finally released from jail. She slowly looked at her hands, how she had caused so much trouble.

So much pain and suffering to those around her. Despite them being innocent. Tears rolling down her face then as she started to remember all the bad things she had done.

She was an ex-villain.

Someone that the society despises and refuses to give a second chance. She remembered all too well how many turned their heads away when she tried to find a job to stay afloat. Often persevering as much as she could.

Only for someone to step in and became her saviour.

He had noticed her for a long time. Ever since she was released from jail. He happened to be at the hospital for a medical check-up after sustaining a grave injury in one of his heroic fights.

And when he heard the sniffles of the girl who was released from jail, he couldn't help but want to reach out to her. Day and night, he would hope to bump into her along the streets while he was on his patrol.

She let out a sigh, hoping that he didn't hear her cries. But that's when she realized, he was out on his patrol. Without much thought, she got out from their shared bed.