➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: emichx
𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐀𝐔

----------

"𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

"𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭," ¹

a student whispered out as they looked at Shinazugawa [name] who was helping out in the gardens, tending to the delicate flowers that were being exposed to the harsh sunlight. They watched as she had on a gentle smile as she helped the senior out.

"She looks cute too, do you think she has a boyfriend?" another asked and soon they tensed up when they heard someone clearing their throat behind. They turned to look, rather surprised then to see that Sanemi and Genya were standing behind.

"What? You want to date our younger sister?" Sanemi asked as he rolled his sleeves up and Genya who could only try his best to look as menacing as possible beside his older brother, glaring at the schoolmates before them.

"U-Uh... I think we still have a class to get to," the student spoke out, looking at his friend who nodded his head vigorously then and the duo started to run down the hallway. Sanemi scowled in response as he and Genya walked to where the window was.

Watching as [name] was right outside.

Yet, their eyes widened as they noticed how Haizaki was present as well. Despite being in the same clique as him, Sanemi swore that he would never let Haizaki near his younger sister no matter the circumstances.

The man was nothing but trouble in Sanemi's eyes, and he had managed to get Genya to agree as well. Sanemi cleared his throat and Haizaki looked up, raising an eyebrow and a smirk soon appeared on his lips then.

"What? Getting agitated because I'm close to your younger sister?" Haizaki taunted and Genya had to pull Sanemi back from jumping out of the window although they were on the same level.

"Bastard! Stay away from [name], you hear me?! If you get any closer to her, I don't give a fuck if we are friends! I will rip you to shreds!" he spat out and Haizaki raised an eyebrow then, the smirk continued to remain on his face as he stood up and walked over to where [name] was.

Ruffling her on the hair.

"GENYA, LET ME GO! I'M GONNA RIP HIS ARM OFF, THAT PIECE OF SHIT!" Sanemi yelled out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times, shaking her head a little at how Sanemi was acting, and soon her eldest brother broke free from Genya's hold and jumped out of the window, chasing after Haizaki.