▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: fluffystar89

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Being a fan doesn't mean being there from the start

Being a fan doesn't mean being there from the start.
It means being there till the very end.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

She wasn't someone who knew what curses were. She was just a typical normal human being, minding her business. But one thing for sure was that she couldn't hide the fact that she had been admiring a certain man for quite a long time.

She remembered him all too clearly, how she was exposed to curses before her eyes. But she wasn't a curse user, nor did she have the capability of doing so. Her little crush on the man that she knew was close to her age, started to turn into admiration.

And she could only wonder if there would be a chance for her to see him again. She would see him down the streets in Tokyo from time to time, buying sweet dessert items. But never once did she gain the courage to speak to him about how much she admired him.

Her thoughts were often filled with wondering if he was alright with fighting curses. Despite them trying to wipe her memories of what she had seen, she continued to remember which was somehow a miracle then.

That it affected her work most of the time. She would sometimes wonder if he would be down the streets of Tokyo once again, but there were times he wouldn't appear until a whole month later.

She found out that he was teaching at a school that was up the hill, but she never thought of visiting him. Given how she would feel that he might think she was just being creepy in a sense.

"[name]! Be careful!" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts as she was walking with her colleague, only to end up banging against the lamppost as her thoughts were clouded with the man that had 'put her in danger' and 'saved her' at the same time.

"Ow," she hissed in pain and [name] rubbed her forehead harshly as a red bump started to form. Her colleagues laughed at how she was being a klutz, and [name], being the cheerful and sweet girl she has always been, laughed along as she couldn't help it.

"Silly you, you should watch where you are going!" her colleague called out and [name] couldn't help but laugh awkwardly as she continued to rub her forehead. Only for her eyes to lay upon someone that was all too familiar to her.

"Oh, it's that guy you have been fangirling about, right?" her colleague spoke as she got nudged on the elbow, and she watched as [name]'s face started to turn a dark shade of red at the mention of her fangirl journey for the man ahead of her.