➹ 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Aidan1213
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

----------

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥,"

Losing him before her very eyes were something that she never wanted to experience. Heck, losing him from the very beginning was something she never wanted when they joined the Demon Slayer Corps.

Those last words he breathed out to her when she was deployed to help aid him, only for her to arrive a tad bit too late. How her heart was torn to pieces before the fellow lower-ranked demon slayers as she knelt beside her older brother's dying body.

Cradling him as she begged for God to not take him away from her for he was the only one left for him. But in the end, she was greeted with his eyes shut as a sad smile appeared on his face, where he whispered to her those very last words.

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞,"

And that was the very first time they watched as she cried her heart out. Usually, she was known to always have a smile on her face no matter how difficult the situation was. Often she would run to meet her older brother once he returns home from a mission.

Often, she was seen hanging out with the other Hashiras whenever they weren't on missions. But losing her older brother right before her eyes had taken a toll on her. The usual expression on her face changed from a genuine one to a forced one.

She forced a mask upon her real emotions, to hide it from the rest of the public eye. For till now, despite those words, her older brother whispered to her, she continued to blame herself for being too weak.

Which result in the drastic change of the way she coped with stress.

THe Hashiras often stood by her side, ensuring she was alright. They knew all too well that she and her older brother were like two peas in a pod, adding on as if they were born, attached to the hip.